• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Book I - The Sages of the Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
http://www.amazon.com/Book-I-Sages-C...7231175&sr=1-1

Here it is, my fellow Zelda Sages... Book I - The Sages of the Creators is finally released to the world at Amazon.com. The price is $15.99 per Paperback. I hope that you read the review and think about possibly purchasing this phenomenal Book. Here's the Book review:

One time, within an era that existed before life began, there laid a counsel of powerful beings. Among the Seven of them, there was one that was named the leader. They called him The Great Sage. During a powerful galactic war, The Seven Sages were scattered and defeated, but not forgotten. The Great Sage entrusted his Apprentice to keep the Staff of Sages safe and hidden from enemies. Many moons have passed and upon a world called Earth, a young boy that always felt he didn't belong, was going to get his chance to prove who he is... The Sages of the Creators is a fictional phenomenon that crosses reality of life with the reality of Video Games. All characters are owned by their respectful owners and creators. This is a Book of love and loss... An adventure that begins by continuing the mission, once bestowed upon The Great Sage... A quest for The Seven Sages that were once together, begins with an awakening...

Do consider buying a copy of my Book. Much thanks.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Um, yeah. You already made a topic about this in the proper books section, so I'm gonna have to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back