• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Book II - The Destruction of the Sages

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Well, for those who have been following The Great Sage's first Book (Book I - The Sages of the Creators), I am happy to announce that the second Book has finally been released. Here's the link to find it:

http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=107398

It displays the Book and an excerpt that's from the Book itself. Here's also the Back of the Book's display:

With only the nightmare that he received, The Great Sage caught a glimpse of a future he dared not believe true. With only Six of The Seven Sages, The Sages were called upon to help rid of an evil The Great Sage once thought destroyed. The Great Sage reveals that one of The Sages rules over Haven City. Old Alliances return and a battle that determines the fate of The Sages, The Great Sage face a true threat to his Sages and everything he´s worked for. The nightmare continues to haunt The Great Sage, for a deep secret becomes unraveled. The Great Sage learns of a new secret and legend... A secret that reveals The Great Sage´s True Apprentice...

The Destruction of the Sages is the phenomenal continuation of The Sages of the Creators. All characters are owned by their respectful owners and creators. This is a Book of continuous battles to a win that seems impossible to accomplish. A new adventure to try and finally go home to their own world. An evil that threatens the end to The Sages... And a secret that reveals a Sage that has been seeking The Great Sage... A Sage that has awakened as The Great Sage´s Apprentice...

I hope you all get a chance and consider buying and reading the Book. It's available for $20.99, and it's worth the price. Check it out and leave me your comments here, whether they be good or bad. Chow!!

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Back