• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Brawl Ideas

Well yeha, but Mewtwo was the only awsome thing about Pokemon until they nerfed him for the sake of balance. I mean, seriously! 24 hours of v. mode? That's the only thing skill can't get you in that game.

Someone mentioned to me today that the Chocobo could be an item. I don't think it should come out of a capsule though. Maybe Gyshal Greens could be an item.

And I said it earlier. The only popular FF characters who have a chance at being in Brawl would probably be Squall or Cloud, and only because they made an appearance in KH: Chain of Memories. Don't hold your breath for Sephiroth. It ain't gonna happen.

While they did make an appearance, Squall was of no importance whatsoever. Cloud was barely better. There's always a chance, but it's a slim one.

Cloud actually is pretty useful if you're able to get your hands on multiple cards of him. My friend John is able to pull off two Omnislashes with Cloud. but yeah, they have a chance, Sephiroth doesn't. Nuff said.

Cloud actually is pretty useful if you're able to get your hands on multiple cards of him. My friend John is able to pull off two Omnislashes with Cloud. but yeah, they have a chance, Sephiroth doesn't. Nuff said.
Agreed, but you never really know in this world. I mean, look at Snake, who would have thought :).

I'm just looking forward to getting the game and enjoying it rather than the roster right now, but that's just me.

Well, I am worried about the roster because I want to know who all won't be returning.

However, bringing up a different subject. I want Link's "taunt" move changed....it looked kinda...gay in Melee. I think it'd be cool if he changed into his wolf form and howled.

That's a good idea, but wouldn't that take too long? As in while you're doing it, the chance of someone smacking you a few times would be a lot higher?

Link -> Wolf -> *howl* -> Wolf -> Link -> Back to battle

Do you know how friggin long it takes for Young Link to drink a bottle of **** milk! GAH!!! The number of times I've died while drinking a refreshing beverage hasn't even been discovered yet.

I wouldn't like it to be a Zelda-like move because that would mean giving up one of Link's weapons.

And is it just me, or is Nintendo being extremely hush hush about Brawl?

There has been very little released thus far, but I think I heard somewhere that the expected release was July... but it will probably be later. There's quite a bit of time before release day, and they have been releasing movies, albeit slowly.

I heard that Nintendo will take 2-3 3rd Party Characters (Including Snake) and the most popular vote in Japan was ... Sonic. My guess is that Sonic and X (Megaman) will make an appearance.

Sonic would be interesting, but unpredictable because of his speed.

MegaMan...almost a Samus clone in some ways.

And as for release, I was hearing May, but I actually like June better...gives us plenty of time for theories and questions, and general what-not.

I call dibs on the first review... There should be: Raccoon Mario! He has no ranged attacks, but he functions like the 'puffballs' in the fact that he can fly around, but is a solid meleer...what do you guys think of THAT?

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL A GAME! ANYONE CAN MAKE IT MORE THAN ONCE.

Example: Your KH1 Review - before that IHeartNJ's KH1 Review.

Anyway, I don't think Raccoon Mario is a good Idea. Maybe a certain item can transform a character into an alternate version of themselves (Zero Suit Samus, Cape Mario, Wolf Link, ect.). Then it is ok.

Back