• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Bring back the members??

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Let's bring back the members of Zelda Sages?? I know Facebook and Twitter has taken over that point of keeping in contact with others. However, that doesn't mean we can't try to get back into the spotlight. I'm not always on Facebook and Twitter (hardly at all), but if I may be so bold... I'm not sure if we have a Facebook Page or Twitter Account... But if we created those and did some promotion that this place is still alive, I guarantee you people would come. And it would be both old and new people that would come back, I bet.

Create a Facebook Page and Twitter Account, if there isn't one already for Zelda Sages?? We already have the Steam Account, thanks to our awesome Admin: @Dakare.

Back