• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

cant wait for wii multiplayer

I've seen reviews for Red Steel, and it looks like it was really well done,Must buy, after Wii, Call of Duty 3, LoZ: TP, TC: SO, SMG, SSBB, MP: C

I've seen reviews for Red Steel, and it looks like it was really well done,Must buy, after Wii, Call of Duty 3, LoZ: TP, TC: SO, SMG, SSBB, MP: C
what reviews do u look at?
i've read any review I could get my hands on and from what i can see the only good thing about it is the sound. red steel doesnt have online multiplayer though.... the only game that seems to have multiplayer is brawl. I can predict these 3 games to have it though in the future:

1. wii animal crossing
  2. metroid corruption
  3. did i hear something about a wii mario kart? if so..

A wii mario kart? MUST..........BUY....................WII...............MarioKart!!!......................................A wii would help.....................................

Back