• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

cant wait for wii multiplayer

diezoberflote

Loftwing
Red Steel with 4 people...gonna be awesome.

That's one thing I'm definitely looking forward to. I can see lots of hilarity coming from it....hehehhe

Everybody waving around those silly remotes...:p

Wii multiplayer will be sweet, especially online. think Red Steel, with you vs. someone across the world.

Ya... lol I was just talking to an old friend who I used to play age of mythology online with and we were just talking about playing online just like oldtimes :)

We should have zeldasages tournaments! where we all vs eachother in a certain wii game.

I volunteer to be the coordinator... I'm good at coordinating!

I haven't gotten to hear much about the wii as of right now. But I didn't know it can be used to play against others across the world... That sounds fun! ^_^ But then again, I think it'll have it's downsides as well in my opinion. But, since I also heard it can play normal game cube games, I might get it and sell my gamecube... But then again, I'd want to keep it so I can play my game boy games on the TV. o_o *sigh* So, I can't really say any thing about it right now. I'm not really sure if I'd want to buy the wii. Though, I might wait till the price of it goes down, which could happen months after christmas. *shrugs* I'm not really sure as of right now. I've heard good things about it and all, just my own thoughts and opinions have gotten in the way of my judgement.

I haven't gotten to hear much about the wii as of right now. But I didn't know it can be used to play against others across the world... That sounds fun! ^_^ But then again, I think it'll have it's downsides as well in my opinion. But, since I also heard it can play normal game cube games, I might get it and sell my gamecube... But then again, I'd want to keep it so I can play my game boy games on the TV. o_o *sigh* So, I can't really say any thing about it right now. I'm not really sure if I'd want to buy the wii. Though, I might wait till the price of it goes down, which could happen months after christmas. *shrugs* I'm not really sure as of right now. I've heard good things about it and all, just my own thoughts and opinions have gotten in the way of my judgement.
Yes, using Wi-Fi (or is it Wii-Fi), we will have the online love we want. What are the downsides to this, however.

I, personally, could care less about my GameCube. It has never been abused, but used sooo much that it keeps crashing. I plan to just give it to my mom when I get the Wii. She likes the Harvest Moon games as well as Animal Crossing and the Sims. She doesn't play the GameCube that much anyway, and if she does it's not for more than half an hour, so it probably won't crash on her.

true, but it's always a good idea to keep the old system around just in case the new one has bugs, can't play some of the old games, or even breaks

Yeah, I keep my systems, cause one day they will be antiques worth a lot (jk). I stil have my SNES.

Yes, I still have my SNES as well, but I'm not selling my GCN. I'm mearly giving it to my mother.

would it be worth it for me to sell my gcn for a little wii cash? :)

online multiplayer anything is worth it :)

Back