• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chat Room | 'Cause Bob was lazy

Guess who's in! I am in. Guess who is in! I am in!Guess who's in! I am in. Guess who is in! I am in!Guess who's in! I am in. Guess who is in! I am in!Guess who's in!

I AM IN

p.s- is that enough:D

This is actually very nice. Good job, Capt.

P.S. Can someone make this a sticky since it is a chatroom in the chat forum?

Just to make a note, I in no way endorse this as a(n) official Zelda Sages chat-room. Use it as you like, however I've already stated what I plan to do for a Zelda Sages chat-room. We would need a few more active members for me to even think about spending my money and time *I'm cheap like that, I like to call it very thrifty :)*.

Umm...it stopped working. It won't load.

Nvm, it's just working really slow.

Look how much I talked to myself...

AHAHAHAHAHA:
"yoyolll asked Chatzy to choose between own dakare and take one for the pope. Chatzy chose: own dakare"

"yoyolll asked Chatzy to choose between hate dakare and get laid. Chatzy chose: hate dakare"

Yea, Chatzy hates me now. It doesn't have the password thing and when I try to enter it says the admin password is wrong. Really weird.

Yea, Chatzy hates me now. It doesn't have the password thing and when I try to enter it says the admin password is wrong. Really weird.
Chatzy already hated you, but it didn't hate me and I can't get on either.

do you type in /leave when you leave the chatroom? If you don't, it might not let you in because you never left to begin with.

Back