• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Christmas Time!!!

animaldude

Sage in Training
Ah, yes... It's that time of year again! Christmas trees, family, presents, holiday TV shows, holiday movies, shopping, santa, and everyone being in a happy mood!!! Well anyway, what do you guys want for christmas/hannukah? And when christmas/hannuka is over we can name our favoriter gifts :D

I wanna get:
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air DVD season 3
Loony Toons Golden Collection DVD
Yoshi Island DS
Kingdom Hearts II PS2

There are others that I forgot so i'll post them as I remember :D

Oh yah, and a bean bag :)

Let's see...

1. Wii
  2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Excite Truck
  4. Sonic and the Secret Rings
  5. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
  6. Redsteel
  7. Xmod Mustang GT
That's about my whole list, and I know I'm only getting two or three things from it, the Wii being one. It comes in on Tuesday, Decmeber 19th :D .

Cool... I felt the gift from my parents and it felt like a PS2 game or a Wii game... WHAT COULD IT BE

Ah, yes the other PS2 game I wanted was Okami

Yup, that would be it... I dont know much about it but I heard it was one of the great PS2 games of the year so I wanna get it ;)

What do I want you ask, well lets see...hmmmmmm...yeeeeeeeaaaaahh...

1) A WII!!!
2)TP for the WII
3)CoD 3 for the WII
4) MoH: EA for the GCN
5)...........A WII!!!

You have one, sorry, but since hundreds of people STILL line up at stores whenever shipments come in, I'd sell it on ebay for 2 times+ its original value....or give it to the poor, so long as they can buy the TV and pay for the electricity

But the poor couldn't afford the massive amount of Virtual Console games I'm planning on downloading!

when my Mom will let me get a job, (probably within a few months...maybe) I will have a Wii by then, I'll have the money to download a massive flood of VC games... until then, I have my christmas list filled with videogames, sports stuff, and well.......uh...videogames:D I also want to learn how to play a flute...or a clarinet or any other instrument...Maybe next year, I'll ask for one for christmas.....;)

If you decide to play the clarinet, ACTUALLY PLAY IT! I sit second chair in band and I have seen too many people who just pick it up to get the credits for band, or just to say that they play an instrument. To say they stink is an understatement. (No Bob, I am not talking about you. I know only too well of your luck when it comes to seating.)

I would play it, first, I would want to learn either the Mario, Loz, or Tetris theme......yeah, that would be awesome.......

I also want a PS2, so I can get KH1 and KH 2, but a Wii is more likely to be under my Trii:D

Well i want

1. Wii
2. Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3
3. Coheed and Cambria: Good Appolo *spelling*
4. Twilight Princess
5. lol i really need new clothes
6. A new computer :)

Back