• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

collections

i collect books ;)
and disney movies ;) in more detail, the animated features.
im trying to get them in DVD
but disney is mean and has the stupid vault policy :(

lol
simple things, that you have and dont really think of as a collection

but

:)

Stuff having to do with Snoopy, Suffles teddy bears, Wallpapers: Super Smash Bros., Mario, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, other stuff; Stuffed Penguins, videogames, baseball cards, and maybe some other stuff I can't think of...

Ultima, send me Kingdom Hearts 2 wallpapers!!!!!!!!!! And you collect Snuffles teddy bears?! I have 4 supposedly.. They're made by Gund! their names are: Mr. Bear (oldest and I still sleep with him cause Im awesome that way..), Bob (same size as Mr. Bear but Bob is the new version of Mr. Bear, who has lost most of his fur, half his nose and quarter of one eye, and has enough stiches to make a shirt!), Snuff (Christmas present that I cherish) and Snuffey (pronouced Snoo-Fee... Got in 5th grade from teacher! He's a troublemaker that one) Also, I have a dolphin collection, each with a story worth telling! Lucky is the oldest and I won him at Hershey Park from that Olley-Oop thing nobody ever wins.. Except me... 10 times :D Then there's Lucy, Laura, and Larry! I also have Chubby the river Otter.. (Birthday present 8th grade from friends)

Its a healthy obssesion imo.... IM NOT CRAZY

1. We'll see about those wallpapers...
2. OMG I LUVVVV SNUFFLES!!!
3. OMG I LUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV SSSNUFFFFFLLLLLESS!!!!!!!!
4. I HAVE 9 SNUFFLES, ONE IS HALF THE SIZE OF ME (1/2 my size = HUGE!)

teddy, ima send you a bear for christmas

lol

my brother used to collect stuffed animals of every shape and size; he had some that were bigger than me o.o

WOOOO!!!! Everybody, dance to Teddy Bear Picnic!! i Also collect gum!!!!!!! then I eat it -.- So not really a good collector of that

If you're talking about collecting computer wallpapers, it seems pointless to me.

There are trillions of them, many of which you will never see.

It takes up space on your computer.

It doesn't have a good purpose, for example, collecting music: you can actually listen to it. Wallpapers, you save them on your computer and look at them once in a while.

If you're a good collector, there are way too many to keep track.

But the principle of collecting to keep keep something in mass quantity that you are proud of! besides, millions of collectors just throw whateer they collect into a bag -.-

But the principle of collecting to keep keep something in mass quantity that you are proud of! besides, millions of collectors just throw whateer they collect into a bag -.-

Either a bag or a portfolio. That's where all of my old pokemon and magic cards are. _D

That's not good collecting. The point is to get as many as you can of one item, but the collection isn't worth anything unless it's complete. That's what stuck through time, that's why people collect, it must be complete. However that's my opinion, you can collect whatever the hell you want.

It does not necessarily matter if your collection will never be complete, some people simply enjoy the continuation of collecting a particular oddity. For example, when I was five I collected rocks of all shapes and sizes. It could never truly be completed, but I enjoyed collecting rocks. Don't tarnish other peoples enjoyment, like seriously, some people enjoy just collecting.

And remember yoyoyo... I can find out where you live 0.0 And ruin your collections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh, my collections are worthless and outdated. Nobody cares about Genesis anymore. In fact, most people haven't even heard of them.

But anyway, I'm not trying to ruin anyone's collection, I'm simply stating my opinion and defending it...unless you collect something really stupid, like Genesis albums *tear*.

Well, many people collect things because of sentimental value. It provides comfort to open your bag or protfolio and take a trip down memory lane.

I collect random pictures that I find on the internet and like. I used some to make my new signature picture. Microsoft Paint is annoying...:p

You dont need to compl,ete a collection for it to be a collection.. For coins, a type is being make everyday in some random country! So therefore, no one can ever truly finish a collection unless theyre creepy and have 1000 servants buying 24/7

Back