• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

collections

You dont need to compl,ete a collection for it to be a collection.. For coins, a type is being make everyday in some random country! So therefore, no one can ever truly finish a collection unless theyre creepy and have 1000 servants buying 24/7
It's still a collection but it's worthless until it's complete.

*exasperated* its worth something to someone so therefore, no collection has physical value until completed and but almost all collections have sentimental value to the collector..

ya like my collection for instance. u can never have all types of knives and swords becuase not every knife and sword is known. some people make types of knives and swords and market them in secret. so most people dont know bout them. but i have most of the known types. now i have even started collecting throwing stars. for all u anime fans i will go by the true word (shuriken). a.k.a ninja stars.

I used to collect paper footballs that I made, and then decorated. I still have some, but I do not know where they are now... One of my friends can make paper shuriken, which I really want to learn...

I used to collect paper footballs that I made, and then decorated. I still have some, but I do not know where they are now... One of my friends can make paper shuriken, which I really want to learn...
Paper Shurikens! I remember those. I didn't know how to make them but some people last year pretty much mass produced them...

ya. when i got my second shuriken. ma and zeldaguardian went to my backyard and threw them at eachother as hard as we could becuase we wanted to know how they felt.

it i'm lying i'm dying.

they REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt

I googled it, and found online instructions ^_^ Now I have 3 new shuriken...they fly really well too...:)
Eight points or four? I assume you mean hira shuriken, since bo shuriken are essentially big needles that only fly when you throw them very very hard...:rolleyes:

Back