• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.... I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GREAT FOUNDATION FOR A FUTURE BROADWAY SHOW, SOMEONE SHOULD TOTALLY THINK ABOUT DOING THIS.

Magma Burning from the Megaman 9 Arranged Soundtrack.

Simply because it was wonderful in its 8-Bit version, and it sounds just heavenly with it arranged with strings, drums and the piano.

my computer making noises... it's been making weird noises for about an hour now. Maybe I should shut it off? It might explode if I don't. Oh, that would be fun. I'd have to replace my wall. Wow, it's late now. I should go to sleep. Good night, zelda sages.

Quizz Kid by Jethro Tull.

Yes, it's two Z's, I know because I'm looking at the back of the case right now.

Michael Keaton as Dogberry in Much Ado About Nothing!!!!!!!!
It seems wrong that I'm so unbelievably excited to be playing a man..... again.... oh well!

100 in a 55 by Pop Evil

This is such a good song, and it makes it better that I've actually gone 100 in a 55.

Back