• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Just say what your listening to here:
Boulvard of broken dreams by green day.

Also, say something about the song; how it makes you feel or something. Make it a paragraph. That way this entire thread won't be filled with pointless spam.

Listening to some Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Clapton (real rock and roll, not your Green Day crap, no offense).

Especially Pink Floyd and Genesis (it's a band, not the Bible).

Minutes to Midnight. Given Up to be exact. Linkin Park is pretty cool. And Yoyo, I like GreenDay too. I wouldn't really call them true rock, though. More punkish, if you ask me.

I'm listening to a pretty good Song of Storms remix on infinite loop. 196 plays in three days and rain every one of them. Yhea, I'd say it's working.

I Just Can't To Be King in french =]

now
Beat It by michael jackson xD

and now

Everytime we touch by Cascada

i have weird music tastes..

I Just Can't Wait to be King ~Elton John

haha Elton John is amazing =]

Edit: add a little more talk to this thread, otherwise, people will just jack up their post counts by posting what they happen to be listening too....otherwise, i'll have to lock it -_-

Edit: add a little more talk to this thread, otherwise, people will just jack up their post counts by posting what they happen to be listening too....otherwise, i'll have to lock it -_-
The point of this thread is just to state what you're listening to, read the title, man.

Mitzi Dupree by Deep Purple.

Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru from Kingdom Hearts

Now Cold as Ice by Foreigner

Now Seven Deadly Sins by Flogging Molly

Now Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru

NOW Take on me played by Reel Big Fish (originally made by some hippies)

And Finally Asterick by Orange Range

JAPANESE MUSIC OWNS YOUR FACES

The point of this thread is just to state what you're listening to, read the title, man.

Mitzi Dupree by Deep Purple.

I'm very well aware of the title, however, racking up your post count by posting what you are listening to and nothing more isnt good. Its pretty much a free post count raise everytime you post the name of a song.

INDEED IT DOES!

I was playing a little KH, so I was listening to Sanctuary(english version of Passion) by Utada Hikaru, and One-Winged Angel(Latin :p) by the creators of Final Fantasy 7. Then, I put on my I-pod, and put on Yura Yura(Japanese) by Hearts Grow, and then GO!!!(Japanese) by Flow because I was in the mood for some awesome naruto themes. And at the current moment, I am listening to Passion by Utada Hikaru, after which I will listen to Bob's rendition of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess theme, and Fire Woman by The Cult for an awesome rock song to add to the mix of Japanese Pop and rock.

Windmage:
see, at least do this....now he's actually earning the post count raise.

Back