• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

I'm very well aware of the title, however, racking up your post count by posting what you are listening to and nothing more isnt good. Its pretty much a free post count raise everytime you post the name of a song.
Why would you care about your post count? Oh boy! I'm a hirulian freakin hero! I feel such a great sense of accomplishment because I wrote stuff on a Zelda fan site! My life is complete!!!!!

Speak to Me/Breathe by Pink Floyd.

English music kicks Japanese music's ***.

What the issue is, is that if its not worthy of contributing to your post count, it is spam. I could freaking care less about the post counts, I dont even have to worry, I've been in the same usergroup since the first day I started. I swear, everytime you post something...

Yoyolll said:
Windmage, it's not spam if it's in the appropriate thread.

It is considered spam to post something without some form of substance or opinion. Example:
"I'm listining to Lincoln park!"

Fine once in a thread like this, not multiple times. Windmage could have very well given out spam infractions.

*back to topic*

Japanese Music does to kick American music butt! Granted, the oldies are no comparison to Japanese music but modern "American" music is horrible! Hawthrone Heights... Panic at the Disco....... My Chemical Romance...... All make my ears bleed -.- And dont get me started on rap 0.0

Anyway.. I was listening to "Hey Jude" by the Beatles and looking for my friend on the internet.. Found him and one of his friends was my other friend so I clicked on her picture and it went to her "Myspace".. Her song was Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.. At that moment, Hey Jude started doings the na na na's and strangely enough, the songs went together and sounded pretty cool!

Japanese music is the best :)
the japanese language sounds great when sung :)

i like listening to songs from english movies in other languages
french and japanese mostly
lol

Listening to right now: Baby Bias, by the Polysics (japanese techno-pop band)

I am listening to the commentators jabbreing on about random crap, whil I am watching the Yankees currently losing to the Mets 1-0 in top of the third at Yankee Stadium. Now it went to commercial, so now I am listening to an 'Infinity" commercial, and now a stupid Cingular commercial...I hate listening to commercials...-_-

Asterick was the opening to the anime of Bleach for season one... Took forever for me to locate it... Gooood song...

Listening to the Mars Volta, a punk rock band I was introduced to in CERAMICS THE BEST CLASS IN THE ENTIRE HOPELES WORLD!

Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy Tonight? by Fallout Boy

i can tolerate some of these new bands, however, bowling for soup is torture to me -_-

the best band i can think of from recent times is Coheed and Cambria

Never heard of them... Hehe.. my music tastes are far weirder than yours Windmage... Hehehe.. I even have the Vonage commercial song which im listening to right now!

Right Now- listening to a piano/strings version of Can You Feel the Love Tonight with no vocals

heres a few songs on my playlist :)=
Video Killed the Radio Star~Buggles
His Cheeseburger~VeggieTales
Doki Doki Waku Waku~Hunni Sempai
This is Haloween~Danny Elfman
Time Consumer~Coheed and Cambria
Too Little, Too Late~JoJo
I Guess Thats Why They Call It The Blues~Elton John
One More Night~Cascada
Beat It~Michael Jackson
Don't Matter~Akon
Landslide~Dixie Chicks
Everytime we Touch~Cascada
Barracuda~Heart
Renegade~Styx
Sakura Kiss~Cheico Kawabe
I Just Can't Wait to be King!~Simba, Nala, Zazu....whoever their singing voices are.
Same song in french.
Same song in japanese
Same song in spanish
Same song only by Elton John

Japanese Music does to kick American music butt! Granted, the oldies are no comparison to Japanese music but modern "American" music is horrible! Hawthrone Heights... Panic at the Disco....... My Chemical Romance...... All make my ears bleed -.- And dont get me started on rap 0.0
I definately agree.

If you can't understand the song there's little point in listening to it. Old American music is ok, like Ted Nugent and Kiss, but old U.K. music is a helluva lot better than random japanese stuff. Like Zeppelin and Deep Purple.

The Song Remains The Same by Led Zeppelin (best song EVER).

If they originally came from England, the bad owns all life... And its the sound and beat that makes you like music! Some people scarecly listen to the words..

His Cheeseburger is the BEST SONG EVER!!!

Right now I'm listening to Havendance. Its my favorite piece my school's orchestra played this year. It was so much fun.

Now I'm going to listen to the soundtrack from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Listening to Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin. Such a great song! It's like 10 minutes long and you'd wish it never ends! Ahh, Jimmi Page with his amazing solo! And Robert Plant's voice is an irreplaceble instrument! This song is so freakin' awesome!

Back