• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

out of all yal. i would have to sayi have the weirdest taste in music.

i listen to mainly alternative rock.
techno
metal
ska rock
mullisha rock
grunge rap
emoferra music.

how weird is that combo?

maybe not the weirdest but still weird

out of all yal. i would have to sayi have the weirdest taste in music.

i listen to mainly alternative rock.
techno
metal
ska rock
mullisha rock
grunge rap
emoferra music.

how weird is that combo?

maybe not the weirdest but still weird
Most people listen to just one type of rock. And grunge is pretty good but I've never heard of grunge rap. Techno is ok, I guess, not something I particularly like but I wouldn't complain.

Has anyone heard that wierd techno stuff they put on at like cafes and stuff that's just like a fast drumbeat, and every once in a while it speeds up, makes a loud noise, and goes back to the original beat? Those things are really annoying. Why would you buy that CD?

Listening to Killer Queen by Queen.

grunge rap is the stuff u see in shops for dirtbike riders
Interesting, in that case I dislike it as much as rap. Also, rap and hip hop are very similar now. Ever heard the song "Lip Gloss" or whatever it is (AHH I HATE THAT SONG!!!)? Apparently it's both.

Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin.

I hate rap.. Grunge is fine with me.... Ska powns exsistence as long as there r trumpets... Like the Aquabats.

Super Rad by the Aquabats

The types of rap like "This is Why I'm Hot" and "I Walk It Out" are the exact same thing, just sped up. Listen to it, they all just say the same thing over and over again in the same manner.

The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin.

Hmm, rap and Led Zeppelin? Well, that doesn't show much class....of course, I'm not surprised.

I like listening to Tchaikovsky, but mostly his later works...Prokofiev is okay, too. Beethoven is wayyyy overrated. Bach's pretty good, and I really love Leonard Bernstein, since I love avant garde, of course he's not so avant garde anymore, hehehe.

kbye. <3

Hmm, rap and Led Zeppelin? Well, that doesn't show much class....of course, I'm not surprised.

I like listening to Tchaikovsky, but mostly his later works...Prokofiev is okay, too. Beethoven is wayyyy overrated. Bach's pretty good, and I really love Leonard Bernstein, since I love avant garde, of course he's not so avant garde anymore, hehehe.

kbye. <3
Zeppelin? "No class"? Led Zeppelin is like classical music written as rock, in fact I think Jimmy Page is a greater song writer than Tchaikovsky.

People think I listen to old music.

Speak To Me/Breathe by Pink Floyd.

I decided to go on vgmusic.com to see if they had any new music (Alright I was looking for Trauma Center music :p) and I decided to go to the original gameboy section, so right now I am listening to the bicycle music from pokemon red, and then I will listen to the music that is played when you battle the champion...

Haha, the Windmill theme song from OoT. Lt. Justin and I had fun with that one. It annoyed a certain teacher....

Haha, the Windmill theme song from OoT. Lt. Justin and I had fun with that one. It annoyed a certain teacher....
Do you mean the Song of Storms? I have a instrumental rendition that I have over 2500 plays on. Which I happen to be listening to right now.

I"m listening to Workin' Them Angels, a song off the Snakes and Arrows Album by Rush, one of the greatest bands to ever hit the stage. I came back from their concert and I'm currently going to post a picture of my signed ticket... It was signed by Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart... Actually, expect to see a pic of it soon... ;)

This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson

its the only Marilny Manson song I like
its a song from The Nighmare Before Christmas for those who live under rocks

Manson goes to far with his appearance and what he stands for in my opinion...which is why I don't really listen to him...just this song.

edit: why does dolly parton of all people sing Stairway To Heaven?!?!

Back