• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. This song is very overrated and I do beleive some of the things they say about it if you play it backwards, but despite all this, I think it's still a very good song.

I decided to watch the certain part of the movie again, so I am listening to One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy: Advent Children.

PS: Great movie, I recommend it to all FF fans ^-^

my youth pastor went to school with one of the guys in rascall flatts...

anyway, Once Upon Your Dead Body by Coheed and Cambria

yoyoll.. What happened to not just listing the song you're saying? Add a story or little descrpition!

Im listening to some Blues Brothers... my mom personally knew John Belushi!

yoyoll.. What happened to not just listing the song you're saying? Add a story or little descrpition!

Im listening to some Blues Brothers... my mom personally knew John Belushi!
I never actually agreed to that, in fact, I argued my point.

Nobody's Fault But Mine by Led Zeppelin.

I never actually agreed to that, in fact, I argued my point.
And you lost. Well, technically, you're only losing right now, and it's not retroactive, but to clarify things
Simply listing the name of the piece will count as spam
because quite frankly, your previous-previous post was 25 characters long. That's fine once in a while, but an entire thread composed of such short posts is not.

Ouch, looking at font sizes over 3 gives me a headache.

Why doesn't i-tunes have the original AC/DC? I have to listen to a knock-off version of Big Balls.. Which Im listening too

Why doesn't i-tunes have the original AC/DC? I have to listen to a knock-off version of Big Balls.. Which Im listening too
Many artists (like AC/DC and Zeppelin) don't release their stuff to iTunes or other internet music places.

Why don't you just buy the cd? A physical collection is much better.

Listening to Black Knight by Deep Purple.

Sometimes it's a battle between the publishing company and the seller. I know with the Beatles Apple and the other company are in a battle over the logo.

Lay Down by Priestess (Yay for Canadian rock!)

That explains why I cant get the Beatles on it... Stupid fights.. thats what leads to illegal downloading..

Free Bird Lynyrd Skynyrd

That explains why I cant get the Beatles on it... Stupid fights.. thats what leads to illegal downloading..

Free Bird Lynyrd Skynyrd
That's no excuse to resort to illegal downloading, just buy the cd, physical collections are better!

Stranglehold by Ted Nugent.

I don't enjoy all of AC/DC or Led Zeppelin's music.. The Beatles I love but Im a poor man...

Message in a Bottle by the Police

Back