• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

We Used to Know
Jethro Tull.

In the 70's The Eagles used to open for Jethro Tull. When this song was written by Ian Anderson in 1970, The Eagles seemed to enjoy it a bit much and used the melody for the famous Hotel California. Of course, no credit was given to Jethro Tull.

So what am I trying to say? The Eagles suck.

Megaman 2 by The Adventures Of Duane And BrandO

Because I'm a super fightin' robot from the year 2010 on a quest from Dr. Light to make the city safe again. See, all these robots were created to make the planet safe 'til Dr. Wily double crossed us and set fire to the place.

Are you sure? Because there's a ton of them out there.

Jack in the Green by Jethro Tull.

Well it was originally written by Glen Miller. So that's who I credit it to whenever I hear it.

Somebody's Watching Me
By: Mysto & Pizzi

EDIT: There's actually two versions. I looked it up on Wikipedia. There's one by Glen Miller, which is a band song, and then there's a song by Rush with the same name. So I actually can't tell which one it is

You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC.

The Led Zeppelin You Shook Me is much better though.

Wow post 3000.

Back