• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

The One Star by Cameron Strother.

It's from The World Ends With You. Since I need a paragraph, I'll copy and paste the game description.
twewy.wikia.com said:
Track 15: "The One Star" Touch your tunes in the Items Menu to listen. When you feel like climbing to the very top...
Strong, soulful vocals tame the ominous beats that drive this track, mirroring the conflicts we all wage within ourselves.

Stoplight By Sam Hart

i think teh new rules are stupid. We're all just saying what we're listening to, and if it's honestly going to become this huge fight, then thats retarded. Theres so many better things we can do then fight about whether or not someone should explain why they're listening to "another brick in the wall".
List of things we could do that would be more productive:
-Cure Cancer
-Find Alien Species
-Beat up Sarah Palin
-Go to White Castle
-Fight Crime
-Celecrate National Weed Day every day
-Beat Ourselves with sticks

:)

have you ever gone riding on a velociraptor? good stuff.

I'm currently listening to my dad yelling at the TV. He's watching football.

There was a ride at a grocery store my parents always went to when I was 6, so I've had early exposure to dinosaurs.

Nous Sommes Du Soleil by Yes.

I'm currently listening to my mom saying quite a few swear words. She's re-painting the downstairs bathroom. I'm just glad that she didn't ask me to do it.

Back