• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Desktop Backgrounds!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Lets have a desktop thread in which we make backgrounds! Wooo!
Here's mine: (sorry about the poor quality)

[EDIT] More to come!
[EDIT] Try to keep these zelda themed.
[EDIT] Image slightly edited with Link's name

No, Mr. Sly, this is not a suggestion, this is an artsy thread in which we are not suggesting anything what-so-ever.
Well, why put in Nintendo. Oh, and by the way, I thought their was gonna be a place for Fan Art in the updated site, so why post it now, MR. Zeroth. (Haha, not Capt.)

Oh yeah!? Well this is a Zelda Themed art thread! ZELDA = NINTENDO!
:p
...can we get a mod in here? SOmeone move this thread... grrr...

Woundn't that go in General Discussion. Thats where most Zelda themed threads are supposed to go.

I have a background that everyone should have... It's my own personal background that I made/drew... Email me if you want it... It's the picture to your left (underneath my name...)

Well, it seems that I can't show off my awesome background, soo... If you want to see it, email me and I will get that picture to you... Sorry for the incident... :)

I am not all that good with art, but heres an idea for you two. Make a picture of Ganon using his Warlock Punch, but give him a black wii controller instead.:D

i dont know why it doesnt work... I'mm gonna make on of my own and see it that works :)

maybe when im done with my hw....

Back