• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Don't kill me for making this. Please?

Okay, I had to do it. This is the... Twilight thread. Given that the vast majority of girls between the ages of ten and eighteen are utterly obsessed with this book (as well as many others not within that category) I have decided to ask all here what their opinions of this phase is.

Twilight is...okay. In fact, my girlfriend and I went to see the movie tonight actually. It could have been better than it was, but I'll say it was allright.

Twilight not only ruined Vampires, but Chess, Goths, and a pretty cool time of Day.

These books shall be burned for their destruction of all that is worthy of being classified as "pretty cool, I guess."

So ... yeah, nobody here really likes Twilight. Go read something cool ... like the aforementioned Dracula.

Or better yet, go watch the real Twilight ...
the-twilight-zone.jpeg

The Twilight Zone is the best TV show ever. Hmm, well I haven't read the Twilight Books or seen the movie so I have nothing to say. But it's insanity that it's caused such madness, especially amongst our female population. Just want to say that I am part of the female population between ages 11 and 18 and I've resisted Twilight so far huh HAH! I still can't get over the whole Robert Pattinson thing. It's just too funny. And I can't believe that Windmage has a girlfriend. (Chill, mate, I'm teasing.)

Vampires are supposed to burst into flame when they're in the sun, not sparkle!

And they DRINK PEOPLE. They drink their blood and their family's blood and their children's and baby's blood. My point is they're not nice creatures.

Veganism is fail on its own. You must eat meat or I'll eat you! o...o
And vampyres are supposed to be blood thirsty. And how do you know he is a vegan vampyre?

Noob, it was only spelled "vampyre" because "vampire" would've been copyright infringement (I don't get it either) anyway same story with Nosferatu.

Those darn books change people. Just about all my female friends who have read them were not the same afterwords. And I'm not exaggerating.

My girlfriend started reading the book and had to stop. She underly hates the book and movie. I trust her judgment, so you will never see near Twilight.

Oh my. I am scared by your signature, Capt. It's quite creepy.

I haven't given into the draw of Twilight just yet (wow I could be talking about the One Ring with that kind of intensity).

Oh my. I am scared by your signature, Capt. It's quite creepy.

I haven't given into the draw of Twilight just yet (wow I could be talking about the One Ring with that kind of intensity).
Maybe because these books are basically the One Ring to all good books out there: just when people are happy about having cool books out there, here comes Sauron with his crappy imitation of a good book.

Yeah ... there are better ways to waste a few days than reading this stupid book. Go read a REAL book or something.

I also want to point out that people who read these books even KNOW that everyone else hates them. Just look at the thread title.

That wouldn't do anything. You'd be attacked by a group of Twilight-posessed teenage girls with torches and pitchforks. Now THAT is a cult!

A hippie being attacked by a bunch of fangirls... hmm... some movie. Maybe you should wear a Dracula cape just to confuse them.

But seriously... I really don't understand why Twilight has made such a big uproar. I mean... It's nothing like Harry Potter. NEVER!!

Back