• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Don't kill me for making this. Please?

My personal oppinion of the books are that they are all written horribly, although Stephenie Meyer is exceptionally good at descriptive writing, her narrative writing is horible. That will do quite a bit to hinder a plot. The only reason I stuck it through all the books is because the PLOT LINE was very good even if she sucked at telling it. Many of her IDEAS for the concepts were also very good, although she didn't think them through enough to really use them to their full potential.

Many of her IDEAS for the concepts were also very good, although she didn't think them through enough to really use them to their full potential.
so youre saying that vegan vampires are an ingenious idea told in wrong context? her ideas sucked and werent even the tiniest bit plausable

It's more about relationships than vampires, isn't it? I could be totally wrong, I mean I haven't read any of the books. But I have heard that the author isn't a very good writer. I still wonder why these are so popular.

It's more about relationships than vampires, isn't it? I could be totally wrong, I mean I haven't read any of the books. But I have heard that the author isn't a very good writer. I still wonder why these are so popular.

Its the fantasy of being with a vampire that gives it it's appeal. And apparently the books have helped people awake to the fact that they're vampires. That's a great example of an epic fail.

And they're 'vegan' vampires because they resist human blood and feed upon animals. Which is creepy.

Windmage is totally right. The whole appeal of the book is based on the slutty excitement one gains from having a naughty relationship with a vampire. Mmmm sucking blood, dirty. And vegan vampires aren't creepy, they're just noob.

My half-sister is apart of this cult. She made a feeble attempt to beat me up when I dismissed the book as "Stupid, and an insult to the legacy of true vampires of classics such as Dracula." It was funny to say the least.

so youre saying that vegan vampires are an ingenious idea told in wrong context? her ideas sucked and werent even the tiniest bit plausable

I wasn't actually refering to the idea of the vegan vampires, I was refering to the special abilities that were developed throughout the series and the way that they affected and interacted with eachother.

Yes it is more about relationships, she isn't a good writer, and I wonder why too.

Its the fantasy of being with a vampire that gives it it's appeal. And apparently the books have helped people awake to the fact that they're vampires. That's a great example of an epic fail.

And they're 'vegan' vampires because they resist human blood and feed upon animals. Which is creepy.

People who think that they're vampires are complete idiots. Especially since in these books the vampires have skin that's hard as granite, sparkle in the sunlight, and are as cold as someone who's been dead for years.

Windmage is totally right. The whole appeal of the book is based on the slutty excitement one gains from having a naughty relationship with a vampire. Mmmm sucking blood, dirty. And vegan vampires aren't creepy, they're just noob.

Okay, that's not quite accuarate. The author, Stephenie Meyer is actually very conservative in her writing. In fact, one of the reasons that many guys actually have such huge issues with the books is because it raises the standard that some girls have with their relationships. For instance the main hero, Edward, refuses to have sex with his true love (the heroin, Bella) until after they're married because he doesn't want to condem her soul.

My half-sister is apart of this cult. She made a feeble attempt to beat me up when I dismissed the book as "Stupid, and an insult to the legacy of true vampires of classics such as Dracula." It was funny to say the least.

It kindof does... Your comment is easily justifiable.

Just out of curiosity, how many here actually read Dracula? I did.

I haven't, although I plan to soon.

Wow, GG you've been gone for so long! We missed you (or at least I did, being the only other girl on this website. boys are yucky anyway). Welcome back!

I'll be honest: I think Twilight is ridiculous and I still don't understand why everyone (or at least the majority of my peers) is completely obsessed with it. I have one friend who has read all the books many times and continues to read more weird vampire books. Maybe the books have hypnotic powers or something. Kind of like the classic Disney movies, but those were actually good.

I've never read Dracula, but I think I should. It'll be way better than any other vampire book, I'm sure. In October, a school near me put on Dracula as a play. I wanted to go but, you know, never happened.

It usually goes that way. For instance, Wicked was sooo different. And I don't care! I still would have liked to have seen it!

But honestly, I still don't get what the big deal about Twilight is. I mean, most of my friends went out and saw the movie and wanted back their money. And we're talking about the ones who wear shirts that read, "Mrs. Edward Cullen."
Heh-LOH?
*obnoxious talk to the hand gesture*

I know a lot of people who loved it.

They jumped to the top of my "People to be Executed Once I Dominate the World" list.

They jumped to the top of my "People to be Executed Once I Dominate the World" list.

I will never catch on with those people, I can tell you that now. And a large percentage of the female population has just been added to your list. I still don't understand why so many. It's baffling!

Hahaha that totally didn't make any sense. Actually, it did. People are idiots. Especially the ones who are obsessed with Twilight.

They jumped to the top of my "People to be Executed Once I te the World" list.
wahoo! maple syrup and led zeppelins! well the point is that twilight sucks more than a chinese slut on steroids. i dont see how anyone could waste three pages on this terrible topic. Shame!

Someone needs a thorough slapping. *SLAP!!*
Yes, my hippie friend, I just slapped you. You need help.

dracula1.png
edward_cullen.jpg

Dracula vs Edward...

...Take the dumb test...?? Well, yoyolll, do fish get thirsty? I've never thought about that.

As for Noseferatu, the first time I'd ever heard of him was on Spongebob.
HEH!

Back