• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

DS lite.

IHeartNJ

Loftwing
the DS lite. Its the new thiner DS. It's getting released on June 11th, same price as the regular DS.

seems awesome. and since i just found out that my DS is broken i am SOO getting one.

just to let chay'all know.

June 11th, I didn't know that OMG! *runs to EBgames to reserve one*. I'll just trade in the old one :). I'll be snagging one up, a great deal more portable then the average DS.

Hmm......i neva even got a regular D.S. hmm......is it worth it? just so i know before i buy it. i wanna get that zelda game for it and do play it........well id need a ds. kthanks

~windmage

Well, I was crazy..went to Walmart, and bought one of the little buggers tonight. *Lt, congratulations, you may get the old DS ;)*. So, I posted up a few photos for comparison. A few things off the bat you'll notice is the MUCH brighter screen, smaller size, better stylus, and lack of the thumb strap...or anywhere for it. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3
I've decided........I'll get it.........but i have to save up first........lol. darn it all..........i spent it all on other zelda games and such. lol.

i am a teddy said:
DS is amazing.. totally worth it. I keepin my shiny red DS tho! I find my pocket a full revsitile container.
I want a red one now...well i'll get it after i get Xbox360 ;-)

You would get the Xbox 360?? Frankly, it's a waste of both time and money to get the system. I stick with Sony and Nintendo. Mainly Nintendo. THe DS Lite is pretty neat and don't think you're the only one with a Red DS... I got the Red DS when it first hit stores. Now, I'm waiting for the chance to grab the DS Lite. Along with Phantom Hourglass and NEW! Super Mario Brothers...

Zelda guardian has got the red Nintendo DS. i have seen it myself. it is his favorite color. but to get a ds lite is just a waste of money. so what if its smaller? it still takes up all the room in your pocket. little bugger. the only good game for it will be the phantom hour glass. "sorry all u nintendogs fans, thats not a real game" real games involve strategy death and a little guy in tights.

~Krimson, King of Haven

Ya... Nintendogs gets a little old. Anyway I really wanna trade in my old DS for this new one. The only thing that would do though is make it cheaper... (69.99)
The two reasons i wanna get it are:
  1. My old one is starting to get... well old. (and my brother has dropped it about 5 times)
  2. I wanna get an onyx one!

Back