• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Electoral Compass: Discover Your Position

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
I found this website to be kind of cool, so I'll share it with you.

http://electoralcompass.com/

It is a test that tells you what politician you are best suited to vote for as president. I'm in the middle of it, I'll post my results when I'm done.

[EDIT]

Okeeydoke, all done. here are the results:

I am most closely aligned to John Edwards, and furthest from Mitt Romney. If I could vote, I probably would not vote for Edwards, however. I don't think he has the right character. It appears that I am a moderate Democrat.

If you want to check out my stats in more detail, you can log in as me, using these:
Username: CaptZeroth
Password: password

I am closest to John McCain and furthest away from Barack Obama.

Stupid democrats with their "gun control BS" and "WE LOVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!1111!!1111!1!!"

My favorite candidate is Mitt Romney and that's who I ended up being closest to. I'm farthest from Barack but I want him to win so I can see Hitlery cry again.

Username: animaldude

Apparently, I'm closest to John Edwards and farthest from Mike Huckabee ...

Though, I think I'm closer too Obama, because I had 100% compatibility in Immigration and Healthcare. Plus, I already thought that Obama was the best candidate (even though I can't vote).

My favorite candidate is Mitt Romney and that's who I ended up being closest to. I'm farthest from Barack but I want him to win so I can see Hitlery cry again.

Username: animaldude
Every time you make a pun based on a candidate's name, a kitten pukes. And it usually belongs to me, so don't.

Ugh, I can't believe that Huckabee actually thinks he has a ghost of a chance in the general election. As soon as you publicly cite Divine Intervention as a source of your support, you officially fail at everything political.

Huckabee has no chance in the general election but he is to the GOPs that Barack is to the dems... Meaning he's charismatic.

Ron Paul is pretty cool but I don't think pulling out of Iraq now is a very smart thing to do.

I told my AP Government class about this today; all that's left now is to sit back and wait to see if people actually visited it (or if my teacher decides to murder me for bringing it up :D).

Back