• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Facebook vs. Myspace vs. Not being stalked by creepy old guys on the internet

Which do you prefer?

• Facebook

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Myspace

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Not being stalked by old guys on the internet

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Can't someone just copy paste the info anyways?
I mean, the sight itself won't be the only one selling it...
I went with Facebook. It was recomended more.

I just don't see the reason why people go on myspace or facebook. what I don't get even more is why some people need a myspace account AND a facebook account.

I like neither because I just find them to be a waste of time. My friends are always asking me if I have a MySpace and I always say no because when you think about it, they are just a big profile that people look at. And you can also talk on it. But that's where a phone comes in handy.

I have both, and I must say, I like facebook a whole lot better. I have not been on myspace for at least a year. For some reason I always wanted one, and my mom was super-crazy like, "NO. SOME CREEPY OLD MAN IS GOING TO FIND YOU AND RAPE YOU AND KILL YOU." Thanks mom. Even though I knew there was the risk of having a creepy man stalk me, I was pretty sure I'd know what to do when the situation presented itself. Hmmm... pretend I get a message from some random smelly old guy that says, "We should meet some time, where do you live?" What does she think I'm going to do; say "LOLZ, LYK, SURE HERE'S MY ADDRESS :-*!!"?? Yeah, I don't think so. I'm not that dumb and definitely not that irresponsible.

Anyway, I like using facebook because it is very easy to use and I don't know a whole lot about internet-coding-excitementness. I don't think any of my actual friends use myspace. However, I'd say that about 90% of my real friends have a facebook.

There are plenty of stalker sites, but I don't think facebook is really one of them.

Back