• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Faveroite person in the zelda games.

It's a tie for me between Deku Link and Tetra(I don't mean Zelda). I like DL because spitting bubbles is cool and flying through the air is cooler. Tetra however shoots Link from a catapult which scores her some major points.

PS: Why does DL always have a sad face?

i am a teddy said:
Hmmmm. Mines Vaati. I like his evil laugh, and at the end of the game he is an inch tall lol.
Evil laughs can sell at any given time in my book, maybe I should chose him over the G-man.....nah. Vatti was a bit odd to me.

Lol this is old.....my favorite is .....Vaati! In the minish cap, i did'nt want to kill him, buy i did.

i also like Kalle Demos. (plant boss from WW)

Molgera was ok. I love the music for Molgera's battle. It was awesome. I listen to it on the internet.

lol. Molgera was not THAT awesome. I thougt the little baby mogeras were annoying. Funny how zelda bosses can give birth at will. lol. I guess Molgera was a girl?

My favorite person would have to be the Creators... Din, Farore, and Nayru... My goddesses... I am very fond of them, on how they were able to come among the empty-world, known as the Realm of Hyrule...

Haha.......again this has become old..........hmm........Din, Farore, and last but not least, Nayru.............to me, all they were just golden statues who created Hyrule.

I like their spells though in OoT. And if you play Super Smash Brothers Mele, Zelda has them but Din's Fire is slightly different and both Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind can hurt other players besides their intended use.

Vaati is still my favorite out of all of the characters.

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule is a close second. [spelling?]

My least favorites are Tingle and Tott. They are both annoying and stupid. lol. both have odd ways of dressing.

Back