• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Font

animaldude

Sage in Training
This is random but I guess it's allowed....

What is your favorite Microsoft Word font?
Lol... mine is Comic Sans MS

I love the Roaring Fire and H4X0R fonts, but they're rarely used or supported. When they're unavailible, Ill just stick with Comic Sans MS, but Verdana is good too.

I hadn't heard of Vedana until I joined ZS :)
Who doesn't like comic sans? lol
Oh i thought of anotherone I like... ARIAL BLACK!

Arial. Seriously? Just plain Arial Black? But there are so many more entertaining ones out there!

It is an attention grabber.... I wonder what arial black would look like in bold.... wait lets find out :D

THIS IS LARGE

Hmmmmmm. . . . . . . .I like IMPACT, Comic Sans MS, Arial Black, and my favorite for essays is Times New Roman

Meh. The ones this forum uses are rather plain, no offense to Bob. (all offense to the software)

YARG! Get the thread on topic, or I'll lock it away in a small room and never let the light shine again mwahahaha!

btw, my favorite is Script MT Bold, I've seen too many American Civil War educational movies.

That website is quite........umm, what's the word..........Oh, yes. DISTURBING!!! They even have propaganda!! They're weird........

I like IMPACT a lot!!! It's really cool :D:D:D:D

Back