• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Font

I don't know.....because they can? :p

Maybe not animal, but I've DEFINATELY had MY share of really (x infinite)
BAD teachers........

I kind of like this.....It's called Century Gothic. It's crisp, clean, and it looks ALOT better than any of my handwriting:p:):D

Dude... anything looks better than my handwriting. In my U.S. History class everyone is scared to grade my paper because they can never read it. Also i think my worst teacher is my first grade because she was an a**, and the really bad thing about that was that she moved up to second grade and so i had to be in her class for another year. My mom even hated her.

My last three math teachers had wierd sides to them too :) but anyway... back to fonts my science teacher types in this physco techno font thaT makes me scared to do homework...

Meh (TM), my teachers all use Times New Roman or Verdana, but if they feel mean, they'll make you type the questions AND the answers!

I think that the talk of bad teachers should be reserved for a new thread, this is about fonts that we and enjoy (such as me with century gothic:D)

Back