• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite Hero

Favorite Gamer Hero

• Link

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Sora

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Sly Cooper

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cloud

• Ratchet

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Master Chief

• Jak

• Fox McCloud

• Total voters

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Well, my last poll was great, so could one of the mods please post for me a poll asking who is your favorite hero from a game. Make it between:

Link
Mario
Sora
Cloud
Jak
Ratchet
Sly Cooper
Master Chief

And add any heroes you think would be good for the poll (or take out any heroes who you think won't get any votes). Remember not to Flame, people!

There's ur poll u peasent!!!! I even made it multi pick! Tell me if u want that option discontinued. I put it to give lesser know characters a chance:D Who's Master Chief and ratchet btw lol

There's ur poll u peasent!!!! I even made it multi pick! Tell me if u want that option discontinued. I put it to give lesser know characters a chance:D Who's Master Chief and ratchet btw lol
1. The Hero of the Halo Games (thought I'd put up one XBox hero)
2. The Hero of the Ratchet games, who has saved the universe, not once, not twice, but three times from evil.

Edit: I didn't vote for Sly because, even though he is awesome, he is just a thief in the end. And Master Chief just carries around a gun. I accidently didn't vote for Jak, but I meant too.

"I am Link. Yes, Link. The Hero of Time. Wielder of the Master Sword."

Must I go on? Either him of Sora, 'cuz he has melee, magic, and a friggen awesome ultima weapon. Also, Sora's a pure entity of light. Buuuuutttt, Link is Link 'nuff said.

"I am Link. Yes, Link. The Hero of Time. Wielder of the Master Sword."

Must I go on? Either him of Sora, 'cuz he has melee, magic, and a friggen awesome ultima weapon. Also, Sora's a pure entity of light. Buuuuutttt, Link is Link 'nuff said.
You said it wrong.

"I am Link. Yes, Link. The Hero of Time TRADEMARK. Wielder of the Master Sword.

I honestly don't care about the trademark, I don't think that the Shigeru Miyamoto is going to come to my front door, and tell me he's taking me to court over posting "The Hero of Time" without the trademark on a forum over the internet. Please get over it. :mad:

I honestly don't care about the trademark, I don't think that the Shigeru Miyamoto is going to come to my front door, and tell me he's taking me to court over posting "The Hero of Time" without the trademark on a forum over the internet. Please get over it. :mad:
Please don't flame! :)

I voted for Fox McCloud, I added him in :cool:

Nice. Why didn't I think of him. But I would say more Team Star Fox, as they are a joint unit that works better together than apart.

rachet and clank games are better then another games. except maybe fox in Stafox64 man that was a good game.
Thank You, tinyslam. Sorry for the whole Banning fiasco. Anywho, welcome back and happy two days till your birthday. But what about Link. Your vote made link from 100% of voters to 88.88%.

Who exactly is Sly? I knowabout the games, but I've never played one due to the lack of a PS2. Sooooooooooo.....................who is Sly? (I only know that he is a racoon........who steals stuff):confused: :confused: :confused:

Who exactly is Sly? I knowabout the games, but I've never played one due to the lack of a PS2. Sooooooooooo.....................who is Sly? (I only know that he is a racoon........who steals stuff):confused: :confused: :confused:
A thief from a line of master thieves, who only steals from the hardest people to steal from ... Thieves. Think of him as Robin Hood, but as a racoon ... and he doesn't give to the poor (he helps them, but doesn't give to them).

Of course my hero is gonna be Link. ^_^ He is, but the greatest character in my opinion. Sure, there's probably many other characters I find as a hero, but from the list above, I chose Link. xP

Since I have been a Zelda fan for a long time, I've grown to adore Link because of his many adventures. Fighting monsters, saving people, saving Zelda and destroying the bad guys. XD He's so brave to take on big tasks that would seem impossible for others (even though we're the ones controling him in the game, but I'm saying for the other characters in the game it would seem impossible).

So yah, I chose Link cause he's cool and awesome in my book.

Back