• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Favorite TP Dungeon

animaldude

Sage in Training
Okay now that most of us members have Twighlight Princess and have begun to experience the greatness of it lets talk about our favorite dungeons... (lets try not to spoil anything)

For example:
I've only gotten through the first two dungeons.... my favorite so far is the second one the boss battle was fun, the scenery was beatiful, and I loved using the *thingy*

I really hated the first dungeon... the monkey sounds made me go crazy!!!!

Anyway... What is ur favorite dungeon?

I really enjoyed the Snowpeak Ruins. It's a heck of alot of fun to smash everything you see with a certain gadget you happen to aquire there :).

My favorite would be The Temple of Time. Puzzles are more of my thing. As for my favorite boss battle, that would be the Sky Temple boss. Its so fun to fight a giant [censored] while [censored] with the [censored] plus the [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored].

The first dungeon was fun, but I only had three hearts for the boss, and spent more time running for pots than fighting. My favorite miniboss would definitely be the first Darknut in the ToT, and Zant is just so much fun to fight. The final boss (*wink wink*) is fun too, but my favorite actual dungeon was probably Arbriter's Ground. The boss there was a close second to Zant in terms of fun, and the layout was nifty along with the one mass battle against around 50 skeletons and 2 redeads.

EDIT: Oh, and the final part of the final fight is really fun. Just two swordsmen facing off on a open battlefield with no intervention. The 'chance' action there is awsome when used correctly as a capper.

i think there are nine but my favorite temple was Arbiter's Grounds because one of my favorite movies is The Mummy 1 and 2. I swear it looks just like ancient egypt. I hate the _____ skeletons because they freeze you then smash you afterwards. My favorite Mini-Boss is the one in snowpeak ruins because i love to smash things with the ____ and ______. and my favorite boss was Morpheel. the ______ temple boss.

Hmmmm....favorite dungeon....visually, I'd have to say the Goron Mines. I think that it was very well represented, and the lava effects were just plain awesome. Of course, Arbiter's Ground was cool too...the only one that was butt-kicking in difficulty for me was City in the Sky, but the boss fight there more than made up for it.

Hmmmm....favorite dungeon....visually, I'd have to say the Goron Mines. I think that it was very well represented, and the lava effects were just plain awesome. Of course, Arbiter's Ground was cool too...the only one that was butt-kicking in difficulty for me was City in the Sky, but the boss fight there more than made up for it.
ya goron mines is the one i was talking about... thats a lot of fun :)

There is nine dungeons throughout the whole game.
thanks and does that include the extras?

I like the Snowpeak dungeon, not just because of the smashing and breaking, but also because of how you get there. The boss battle was a little unexpected (*wink*). My favorite boss would definately be Stallord. It was so much fun zipping around on the _____ and fighting your way through hundreds of ______s and jumping from wall to wall. I wanted to fight him again. My favorite miniboss would either be the _____ that you have to _____ with or the scary ______.

I haven't been to a lot of the dungeons yet, so I would say at this point, it would be either the Goron Mines or Arbiters Ground.

I'm not very far in the game but i thoguht that there were bonus dungeons at the end of the game or something... after you beat it

ok, that's fine but when you beat it tell me if i'm wrong because i had finished the game just 6 days after christmas day and i haven't touched the game since.

Actually, guys... The complicated temple was the Temple of Time. I reasoned with Nintendo to actually do what they did... Make a dimension that takes you into the Temple itself. They wanted to change the song, too. But, I managed to sneak that one pass them. The Dimension Idea was mine, and the other idea was to just teleport him into the temple... I'm pretty sure the 'Door of Time' *hint hint* idea was a better idea... Youn can thank me later.

Back