• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Green day?

Green Day is just one of the many modern bands that think they're so good and so hardcore, that they just forget about the true spirit of rock and roll.

The point was to protest society and break out of the ordinary, but now that everyone likes or accepts Green Day as a good band, they're not protesting anything, they have almost no opposition compared to bands like Kiss and Nirvana.

Rock has lost it's meaning and I don't think it will surface ever again. My point is, Green Day isn't rock, they're just rock wanna-bes.

Green Day is just one of the many modern bands that think they're so good and so hardcore, that they just forget about the true spirit of rock and roll.

The point was to protest society and break out of the ordinary, but now that everyone likes or accepts Green Day as a good band, they're not protesting anything, they have almost no opposition compared to bands like Kiss and Nirvana.

Rock has lost it's meaning and I don't think it will surface ever again. My point is, Green Day isn't rock, they're just rock wanna-bes.
What Yoyolll is trying to say is that he listens to Green Day, but doesn't want to admit it.

I do as well, but not very often.

Not to spoil the dreams of the two that like Green Day, but, I think that Green Day is just a Emo Band that needs to be taught a lesson about life.

I used to listen to them, but that's when I was Emo and whatnot. Now, I'm more smarter than what I was before and I stopped listening to them. I found good Bands to listen to: Rush, Dream Theater, HIM, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Red Jumpsuit. Now, those are good bands to get inspiration from... Trust me.

What Yoyolll is trying to say is that he listens to Green Day, but doesn't want to admit it.

I do as well, but not very often.
You're kidding, right? Come on, man, you actually know me personally. I hate Green Day.

Thats what they all say. but me, I love them, I like the older stuff by greenday better though, but come on, their new stuff isn't that bad.

I love Green Day. Its one of the few bands I actually listen to for a WHOLE track, not just one song.

Not to spoil the dreams of the two that like Green Day, but, I think that Green Day is just a Emo Band that needs to be taught a lesson about life.

They're not really emo... More like just expessing the annoyances of modern life. And their old stuff is good, new stuff is good, and I personally think they're a really good band.

Back