• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Guess That Hurricane!

animaldude

Sage in Training
• Arthur
• Bertha
• Cristobal
• Dolly
• Edouard
• Fay
• Gustav
• Hanna
• Ike
• Josephine
• Kyle
• Laura
• Marco
• Nana
• Omar
• Paloma
• Rene
• Sally
• Teddy
• Vicky
• Wilfred

That's the list for the names of the hurricanes for this season... let's try and guess which ones will be the biggest.

I'll go with:
Fay
Ike
Kyle
Omar

Christobel because thats from Family Guy
Fay because thats from Cowboy Bebop
Ike because Eisenhower rules
Marco because of Polo
Teddy because he is a teddy

To summarize from Wikipedia:

Aurthur - formed 5/30, maxed at tropical storm, hit the Yucatan Peninsula, $78 million damage, 5 killed

Bertha - formed 7/1, maxed at category 2 hurricane, missed everything

Cristobal - formed 7/18, maxed at tropical storm, skimmed Georgia and South Carolina

Dolly - formed 7/20, maxed at category 2 hurricane, hit Texas, Guatemala, and Mexico, $1.3 billion damage, 19 killed

Edouard - formed 8/2, maxed at tropical storm, hit southeast Texas

Fay - formed 8/15, maxed at tropical storm, hit Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, Cuba, and Florida (hit Florida four separate times, new record), damage not yet estimated, 36 killed

Gustav - formed 8/25 (tropical depression to hurricane in 14 hours, new record), currently category 1 hurricane, about to hit Haiti

To summarize from Wikipedia:

Aurthur - formed 5/30, maxed at tropical storm, hit the Yucatan Peninsula, $78 million damage, 5 killed

Bertha - formed 7/1, maxed at category 2 hurricane, missed everything

Cristobal - formed 7/18, maxed at tropical storm, skimmed Georgia and South Carolina

Dolly - formed 7/20, maxed at category 2 hurricane, hit Texas, Guatemala, and Mexico, $1.3 billion damage, 19 killed

Edouard - formed 8/2, maxed at tropical storm, hit southeast Texas

Fay - formed 8/15, maxed at tropical storm, hit Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, Cuba, and Florida (hit Florida four separate times, new record), damage not yet estimated, 36 killed

Gustav - formed 8/25 (tropical depression to hurricane in 14 hours, new record), currently category 1 hurricane, about to hit Haiti

and now, Gustav is about to rape New Orleans

and Hanna is aimed at the Georgia/South Carolina coasts. w00t

hey guys did your hear!!! Ike is like going to pwn america in the face!!! its the strongest one so far this year and it is classified as a catogory 4 as of know, could have gone down when it hit hati or something

I wish one would pay me a visit where I live, as a tropical storm. Something to get me out of school for a day... Or at least my gym class...

Darn... Lots of wind just isn't enough... I want a really fun one where the power goes out at school and then we all get to sit there in the dark.

Back