• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Guitar Hero Series

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
I have both the Guitar Hero I and II for the PS2 and I always thought: "What would other people say about their opinion of the game??" So, I was digging through my Archives and decided to ask the many people here...

What's your opinion of the series and should they continue it??

I personally do not like it, though others do, and whether I want them to or not, (I don't care) they will make more sequels for the sake of money.

Sounds like a good game. I don't have a 360 or PS2, so I can't play it. But I did hear a bit of news about GH3 in which ther will be a multiplayer option...

Oh, and shouldn't this be in like the PS or Xbox section?

i have a ps2 and i have all 4 guitar hero game. guitar hero 1, guitar hero 2, guitar hero rocks of the 80s, and finally guitar hero 4 legends of rock.i repsonly do not like guitar hero 1 and 3 because non of the songs are good.
i like guitar hero 2 and 4 because the songs are great and they are fun but challenging. those are my opinions =D

A couple people I know are obsessed with the game, but I have II and 80's, and I really only play to relax or if I want to play multiplayer.

I want to get III for the Wii, but can't until after Christmas. Never played them before, but they look like a load of fun.

And Cuddles, by 4 do you mean Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock? Because the 80's one wasd technically II with a different sound track.

Okay, cool, I just wasn't sure.

So I think my mom ordered GHIII for the Wii for me today! So I think I'm gonna get it for Christmas!

Does anyone who actually plays guitar have the game here? I heard it sucks if you can really play and I don't wanna waste 80 dollars.

I was talkin to somebody who can't stand GH because he plays real guitar and is then limited to a paddle and five buttons. But then again my brother likes GH and also plays real guitar.

I can see why a lot of people like guitar hero.
It's got lots of rock songs that people love and have always wished they could somehow participate in. Well, now they can. Yay for them, I say.

I can see why a lot of people like guitar hero.
It's got lots of rock songs that people love and have always wished they could somehow participate in. Well, now they can. Yay for them, I say.

That's basically me. I'm gettin' it for Christmas for sure (snuck into my mom's closet where she keeps the presents and saw a Guitar Hero III for the Wii box, and my brother's gettin' Guitar hero II for PS2). But I'm also buying a used guitar off of my friend and I'm gonna learn to play that, too, so maybe I won't be as much of a poser by playing GH.

That's basically me. I'm gettin' it for Christmas for sure (snuck into my mom's closet where she keeps the presents and saw a Guitar Hero III for the Wii box, and my brother's gettin' Guitar hero II for PS2). But I'm also buying a used guitar off of my friend and I'm gonna learn to play that, too, so maybe I won't be as much of a poser by playing GH.
You're just gonna realize how much better you are at GH and how much you suck at guitar and go with the obvious choice. This is why hard-core gamers have no life.

Apparently, my mom hasn't been able to find Guitar Hero 3 in stores. Recently I've actually gotten back into Guitar Hero 2 and am trying to beat hard... It's a big jump from medium but once you get the hang of it, it isn't that bad.

You're just gonna realize how much better you are at GH and how much you suck at guitar and go with the obvious choice. This is why hard-core gamers have no life.

Now that's not true yoyoll about hard-core gamers having no life. I've been gaming since I was 2, and I plan to major in game design in college, and hopefully get a career in the videogame career. Now does that mean I have no life? Nowhere near. I have a really good life, and I hang out with friends constantly. That's such a stereotypical statement that gamers have no life

Back