• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Hi

Welcome, Waffles, to the Zelda Sages Community. I'm the Great ZeldaGuardian, the Co-Webmaster of this place. I welcome you to have fun, just keep it, somewhat, clean.

Media Manager... I'm not really sure why a 'waffle' joined ZS... Maybe the rest of the food groups might join, what about you, Captain Sparrow??

What's up man. And I'm Dakare, the resident disgruntaled member. You can just roll your eyes at me if you prefer.

I'm yoyolll (why are we stating our names, they're right next to the post?!) and I'm the conspiracy guy that keeps accusing the site of communism, dictatorship, and staff corruption (I need someone to back me up if you're interested).

I'm yoyolll (why are we stating our names, they're right next to the post?!) and I'm the conspiracy guy that keeps accusing the site of communism, dictatorship, and staff corruption (I need someone to back me up if you're interested).

sorry yoyolll I don't think that that's gonna happen

Staff corruption... That's funny... Who would corrupt the Zelda Sages Staff?? I think it's already corrupted by myself and webmasterbob... Which is a good thing, not a bad thing, yoyolll...

i tend to agree with you a lot so im willing to fill that position

hi waffle!

hey waffles im zoberflote. i just kinda...hang out here a lot. oh yea i actually really love waffles. everytime i go to the country griddle in flemington, i always order their belgian waffle. mmmmmmm.

oh i forgot to introduce myself and what i do...

hey, im animaldude and im an alcoholic.

just kidding

but i am animaldude

Since I didn't tell myself, I am the Great ZeldaGuardian, Co-Webmaster of ZeldaSages. If you feel that someone is flaming you for no reason or other things, PM me and I will take care of it.

I'm ZeldaSages' Music Composer and insider of Nintendo. I have done many things and I'm one heck of a Musician. Some might know me as the famous, Video Game Pianist. But, here, I'm known as ZeldaGuardian. Everywhere else, I'm known as The Great Sage, Valmar... And when I'm performing a show on my Piano, I'm known as the Video Game Pianist.

Back