• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

How many Zelda games do you own?

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Just a question to everyone on the site. How many Zelda games do you own?

I think I have a version of every game there is:
  • Oracle of Ages (GBC) X
  • Oracle of Seasons (GBC) X
  • Link's Awakening DX (GB/ GBC)
  • Minish Cap (GBA)
  • A Link to the Past/ Four Swords (GBA) X
  • Ocarina of Time (Special Edition) (N64) X
  • Majora's Mask (Special Edition) (N64) X
  • Windwaker (GC)
  • Four Swords Adventures (GC) X
  • Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (GC)
  • Ocarina of Time/ Master Quest (GC)
  • Twilight Princess (Wii)
I think that covers all of the Zelda games, so I'm pretty sure I have all of them in one way or another.

X = All those that I beat.

I have:
  • Ocarina of Time (GCN)
  • WindWaker (GCN)
  • The Legend of Zelda (GBA)
I haven't beaten any, WW I got bored with during my triforce search; OoT I dropped when I got TP; TP because I have little time on my Wii; and I just plain don't get the original...

Let's see...
  1. OOT *BEST GAME EVER*
  2. Majora's Mask *gar, evil Stone Tower*
  3. Link's Awakening *can't beat because of a glitch*
  4. Oracle of the Seasons
  5. Minish Cap *Addiction....evil addiction!*
Well, I beat three of them. Maybe I should hire BOB to finish the other two *well, he knows about the LA glitch, I proved it to him...it freezes after I get the cape!*

• The Legend of Zelda (GBA)
  • Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
  • Ocarina of Time (N64)
  • Majora's Mask (N64)
  • Oracle of Seasons (GBC)
  • Oracle of Ages (GBC)
  • A Link to the Past/Four Swords Adventure (GBA)
  • Four Swords Adventures (GNC)
  • Wind Waker (GNC)
That's all of them save Minish Cap and Adventure of Link. I've beat all of the ones listed except the original, with all stuff like second play throughs and linked games. Not quite 100% on all of them yet, though.

Hmmm, lets see:
  • Links Awakening DX (GBC)
  • OoA (GBC)
  • OoS (GBC)
  • LoZ Collectors Edition (LoZ, AoL, OoT, MM) (GCN)
  • TP (Wii)

Let's see how many I own...

LoZ, AoL (NES)
ALttP (SNES)
LA, LA DX, OoS, OoA (GB, GBC)
OoT, MM (N64)
CD-i game (can't remember the name)
ALttP, LoZ, AoL, FS (GBA (including the originals that are for GBA))
TP, OoT MQ, Collection, WW , FSA (GCN)
Twilight Princess (Wii)
PH, TT (Tetra's Trackers) (DS, PH is somewhat a demo...)

And, that's all the Zelda games I have... I think I named ALL of them... I don't remember... I'm doing them off the top of meh head... But, I'm 99.9% correct about naming the games.

CD-i game ...

do you mean the Wand of Gamelot, Adventure of Zelda, or ... forget the last one.

I thought Tetra's Trackers was an announced GameCube title but was never released in the US due to extremely low sales in Japan. So how do you have it for DS?

Dakare: It's the Wand of Gamelot. Thx. ;)

Slyguy: It was released for GC IN Japan, it's originality is for the DS. They recalled all the games in Japan.

Er, sorry, but are you really tired or drunk or something? I was the opne talking about TT on GC and Sly was talking about CDi.

And how was it for DS originally? I don't think the DS was out when I heard of TT.

I remember something about that.... But, I think it was originally being made for DS... I really don't remember. I don't really have the brain power to think, because I have the worst of all headaches...

CD-i game ...

do you mean the Wand of Gamelot, Adventure of Zelda, or ... forget the last one.

You forgot the Faces of Evil, the only CD-i to have Link as a main character.

Most of the games I borrowed. But I do have:
  • Wind Waker
  • Four Swords Adventure
  • Minish Cap
  • Link's Awakening DX
  • Twilight Princess (of course)

Hmm...I have the first two Zeldas for the NES but the batteries only work for five years so I can't save anymore. The first one was pretty good but the second was just stupid.

I'll make the list short:
  • Every game in the series
I will note that I do not count the CD-i games as a portion of the series, seeing as how these games were not made by Nintendo nor published on their console and only existed out of a legal fluke.

Yoyoll, my NES cartridge's save feature still works after more then twenty years, so you should try saving the game :). All you really have to do to ensure battery life is, do as the instruction booklet asks, hold the power button in and hit reset, then release the power *or something like that :p*.

I have two cartridges of "The legend of Zelda" and neither of them save. The second Zelda (ingeniously called "Link") doesn't save anymore either. I mean, it saves sometimes, I do all the stuff right (like the reset thing, the second controller save etc.), but every once in a while the stuff I saved gets deleted. The older one doesn't even save at all.

I'm just gonna buy the virtual console one.

Just to sum it up... I have EVERY GAME from the Zelda Series. Counting the CD-i games and everyother game. I, also, have the accessories: Master Sword, Triforce, Hylian Shield, Mirror Shield, Boomerang, Ocarina of Time, Action Figures (All), the Episodes (From the TV Series and Movie), and lots more. I just can't remember them all.

Back