• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

I Broke My iPod!!!

whooops....

are completely positive that its fully broken though?

er...well
haha

put it in a bag of rice

i really don't know why, but that came into my head...
someone told me to do that if i dropped my ipod in water or something....

Well, my dad tried to open it... but it's like impossible to open. So now i'm just letting it dry until monday or something. No wway it'll work though.

Well, my dad tried to open it... but it's like impossible to open. So now i'm just letting it dry until monday or something. No wway it'll work though.
I doubt that, iPods are almost impossible to fully kill - just don't try to turn in on (again) until you are certain it's dry.

whooops....

are completely positive that its fully broken though?

er...well
haha

put it in a bag of rice

i really don't know why, but that came into my head...
someone told me to do that if i dropped my ipod in water or something....
You know, uncooked rice is a phenominal absorber of water.... or in other words:

THAT'S SO CRAZY it just might work...

You have witnessed the wrath of the kraken.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
...I would be more inclined to attribute this one to Charybdis, or at the vary least, Poseidon. Not all that is wet is an octopus.

Warranty wouldn't cover your own stupidity :). The Touch is a very secure iPod; I've already dropped mine off from the top of a flight of stairs and it still lives :D.

My best suggestion would be to place it face down *meaning the silver side is up* on a towel. The Hardrive, etc is all in the back and if worst comes to worse, the color may be a bit screwed up on your iPod. However, it's far better than having one that does not function at all.

btw, do what I do, keep it in your coat pocket. It will never be washed if you do that ;).

My GBC went througth the wash the only time i called the Nintendo help line the told me what to do and it came back to life YEAH!!!!!

It's definately the wrath of "what is and what should never be".

Oh yes, I just tied in Zeppelin to this.

haha... Bob's face down idea worked... I also put it near a heater. But the screen looks absolutely awful so I think I'll have to get it fixed.

Wow. How could you let that happen? If I had a Touch (that's what it is, right?) I would make sure it was safe at all times.

haha... Bob's face down idea worked... I also put it near a heater. But the screen looks absolutely awful so I think I'll have to get it fixed.
Yay, my prediction and repair method was correct :D!

Yea, but like I said, it's far cheaper to get the screen fixed than to purchase a whole new $300 Touch.

Did the last two posters read the whole thread? It's fixed but my Dad said he's going to try and return it for a new one.

As much as I hate Apple, their products are very durable.

As much as I love Creative, their products...aren't.

(Microsoft sucks!)

Back