• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Idea

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I was just watching a TV comercial for The Last Legion, or something, and I thought about something that I think would be awesome.

A SOUL CALIBUR MOVIE!

Is it just me, or does this sound cool? Also, does anyone know if a movie for Soul Calibur is in the works?

I wouldn't think that they would make a Soul Calibur movie from the game... However, they did make movies for these games:

1. Mortal Kombat
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Star Wars

I know there's more, but that's all I can remember... There could be a movie in the making for Soul Calibur... My honest opinion is that I wouldn't really go see it, but I would just to see if the characters and the graphics are correct and whatnot.

Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea. They made a Doom movie, but I don't think it was that good, and the RE movies were okay.

And ZG, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings were movies before they were games...

No, they made the Super Mario Bros. movie in like the 90's, and the game was from the 80's.

Yea the movie was a game. I think a Soul Calibur movie would be interesting, but it brings up an important question. Who would it follow? I mean there are so many possible characters that it could follow. And it also depends on who directs it. I mean if someone like Peter Jackson were to direct it, it could be good. But if someone like Uwe Boll were to direct it, it would be horrible. I mean have you ever seen House of the Dead, Bloodrayne, or Alone in the Dark. Absolutely horrible

Uh, not to be obvious, but I think that if they made a movie, it would follow Siegfried, from when he gets Soul Edge to his transformation into Nightmare. It could end at that point, and a sequel could be following All of the good characters from SC 2 searching for Soul Edge and Calibur, or it could follow Nightmare, who eventually gets Soul Edge, kills Inferno, and Stabs Soul Calibur through Soul Edge, reverting to Siegfried.

:D

Back