• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

If you make RPGs...

Zerg006

Loftwing
What program do you guys use?

I personally, use RPG Maker 2003, since it's an easy to use interface, and it's really in depth. If you make RPGs, post the programs, cause I'm curious as to what others use

I never knew about these RPG makers.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe i'll come up with an idea for an RPG............;)

I love using RPG Maker 2005, unfortunately my copy needs to re reinstalled every time I use it. Despite that, it's still a entertaining pastime.

I lack originality, but have the skill to make RPG's in Adobe Flash. If someone would just write a story for me...

You see, the thing that separates Flash from RPG maker, is that you create everything by scratch. You draw and code everything yourself. It is a much more of a personalized feel. You design everything from the menu to the characters to the battle system (hardest part to code) to the landscape.
But it has its downsides... You have to code it. Other than that, its great!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............maybe I'll try and come up with some stories if I had the time................I don't know.............yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..............

RPG Maker, eh?? I have that. I make my own RPG's myself. Some combinations with Zelda and Mario, Zelda and Kingdom Hearts, Mario Vs. Zelda... It's pretty interesting... I also have a program (Poser6) that allows me to create animation characters into 3-D. It's really fun to use.

Zelda vs Mario:

Mario shoots a fire ball, Link dodges, and shoots arrows at Mario. Mario jumps over them and prepares to jump on Link's head. Link jumps back and shoots his hookshot. It hits Mario in his leg, impaling it, and latching onto the back of the leg. Link pulls it and trips Mario, while pulling him near. Mario tries a last-ditch attempt to incinerate the Hero of Time, but fails, and is killed by Link's sword-plant technique.

Two minutes later......Link is swarmed by Yoshis and eaten:D

Back