• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Im new :d

Hey. Welcome. Since you're new, I thought I should warn you... We're all really weird people here. I hope you like weird people. Because that's all we are. We're weird.

Now that that's out of the way....

I love LotR!!! And Shakespeare... Oh yessss my man, Shakespeare.

Hmm... Too many good movies...

If I had to pick, I'd probably say "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." The good one, with Gene Wilder, he was such a beast.

As for a book, I must say Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, but I still need to read Shogun by James Clavell which I hear is amazing.

Welcome to this place!

ides of march- yes i like weird people because im weird myself haha :) and yes i really like shakespear too!

ultimalink007- i like both the old one and the new one of "willy wonka and the chocolate factory". and i have heard of the ender's game but i havent read it. my cousin loves it though!

Catcher in the Rye is also one of my favorites.
Also on my list are Machiavelli's The Prince, Rilke's Dunio Elegies, and Kafka's Metamorphosis.
My favorite book ever though is Brave New World.

Have we ever had a book thread? I think that would be fun.

oh i just read brave new world! it was kinda good but i hated the first couple chapters. i couldnt understand any of what he was talking about

The old star wars movies are good...but I like things like Lord of the Rings. fantasy is what Im into. and Vikings. and historical stuff. the norse sagas are very good. and another movie I really love is Braveheart.

His Dark Materials: Phillip Pullman
Inkheart Trilogy: Cornelia Funke
The Fountainhead: Ayn Rand
Pendragon series: D.J. MacHale

His Dark Materials: Phillip Pullman
Inkheart Trilogy: Cornelia Funke
The Fountainhead: Ayn Rand
Pendragon series: D.J. MacHale

Dark Materials= GOOD.
Inkheart- I couldn't get into the first one. I thought it was boring.
Fountainhead- never heard of it
Pendragon: Extremely addicting but I need to stop reading these before I go to sleep. They seriously mess with my dreams.

Yes, I agree. Somebody make a book thread. And Windy, the quotation in your signature cracks me up. Hmmm....

GATSBY DIES!

Back