• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

It is delicious

I went to the store early this morning and I was too late... but I was able to pick up my predorder of Twighlight Princess. I am gonna have so much fun reading the instruction booklet!!!!!

Yes indeed it was. I was # 2 in the Walmart line, and btw had a blast caping out. I've got too many stories to tell...esepcially after Lt_Justin showed up ;).

I've been playing TP like crazy. As of now, I'm a bit of the ways after the forest Temple "Going to the West :D". I won't say any more to stop any spoiling. Twilight Princess is certainly very epic, and after the initial slow start, the game really ramped up after being thrown into the Twilight Realm....with Mida...who honestly scares me to death. Capt, seeing as you have TP, I beleive you'll agree hearing her laugh through the Wiimote is one of the most disturbing things...ever.

Well, I'm back to my Wii-aholic, TP, poor grammer extravaganza!

Yes indeed it was. I was # 2 in the Walmart line, and btw had a blast caping out. I've got too many stories to tell...esepcially after Lt_Justin showed up ;).

I've been playing TP like crazy. As of now, I'm a bit of the ways after the forest Temple "Going to the West :D". I won't say any more to stop any spoiling. Twilight Princess is certainly very epic, and after the initial slow start, the game really ramped up after being thrown into the Twilight Realm....with Mida...who honestly scares me to death. Capt, seeing as you have TP, I beleive you'll agree hearing her laugh through the Wiimote is one of the most disturbing things...ever.

I have Twightlight Princess! how dare you insult me.

I got a Wii..........I can't touch it till christmas tho..........>_> I also have to purge this from my memories! Games I'm getting: Call of Duty 3, TC: SO, LoZ: TP, and Red Steel! w00t!!! I still have to purge this from my memories tho.......................

I have a Wii, but to my great sorrow I have no games save Wii sports, and no controllers other than what came in the box. Ah, well, I can wait for TP. It would be nice to have at least another controller for Wii Sports, though.

1. You were third in line.
2. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I didn't get it because I didn't wake up at 4-5 AM when I set my alarm, so I didn't get it.
3. On second thought, more time for FFXII.

Would it have mattered slyguy? People were camping out since yesterday, and Wal-Mart only did have 30........Anyways...........

1. Sorry Slyguy
2. See ya tomorrow
3. Have fun with FFXII
4. ................can't think of 4

Would it have mattered slyguy? People were camping out since yesterday, and Wal-Mart only did have 30........Anyways...........

1. Sorry Slyguy
2. See ya tomorrow
3. Have fun with FFXII
4. ................can't think of 4
1. 31 Copies
2. Ya better be, you can't even use yours for another month
3. Yes, you will
4. Yes, I will
5. The next number is in response to 4
6. Ya just did
7. 2 1/2 Day Week!

im going to try to work out a deal with a relative if i can so i can get some money

around how much would it cost to get the wii and tp?

and secondly

i wont be on a waiting wii list till july will i?
that'd really suck...

im going to try to work out a deal with a relative if i can so i can get some money

around how much would it cost to get the wii and tp?

and secondly

i wont be on a waiting wii list till july will i?
that'd really suck...
1. Wii + TP = $300 + Tax
2. Next Shipment probably in a month, before Christmas.

1. 31 Copies
2. Ya better be, you can't even use yours for another month
3. Yes, you will
4. Yes, I will
5. The next number is in response to 4
6. Ya just did
7. 2 1/2 Day Week!

1. I'm glad your having fun
2. Duh, I'll c u
3. 4 is a response to 7
4. w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I'm glad your having fun
2. Duh, I'll c u
3. 4 is a response to 7
4. w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wholeheartedly agree with 7. w00t indeed. Back on the subject at hand, Wii Sports is little more than a novelty alone. It's entertaining for a few hours, but gets repetative after the coms get too tough. You can't set com difficulty, so it becomes overly difficult, fast

Thats bad. Anyway, I got a new avatar to celebrate my soon to be 500th post! It embodies light and dark, good and evil, fries and ketchup! (jk) Yep its the Yin-Yang

dang
what sports does wii sports have?

i love the yin yang symbol by the way ^____________^

Wii sports has tennis, baseball, bowling, golf, and boxing. Good ol' NP rated them as follows (for enjoyment and replay value):
1. Bowling
2. Tennis
3. Baseball
4. Golf
5. Boxing
In my personal opinion, boxing is good because it's exactly what you expect and nothing more. Basic 1 on 1 matches, with punching bags, and dodging in practice mode. The others seem to be lacking: you only control the racket in tennis and the pitcher/batter in baseball. Golfing is also fleshed out, but the control scheme is tricky to figure out. It would be awsome if I was better at it, and I suspect it's that way for most people :(. Over all, it kicks *** with a friend or two or three, but lacks when playing alone.

Wii sports has tennis, baseball, bowling, golf, and boxing. Good ol' NP rated them as follows (for enjoyment and replay value):
1. Bowling
2. Tennis
3. Baseball
4. Golf
5. Boxing
In my personal opinion, boxing is good because it's exactly what you expect and nothing more. Basic 1 on 1 matches, with punching bags, and dodging in practice mode. The others seem to be lacking: you only control the racket in tennis and the pitcher/batter in baseball. Golfing is also fleshed out, but the control scheme is tricky to figure out. It would be awsome if I was better at it, and I suspect it's that way for most people :(. Over all, it kicks *** with a friend or two or three, but lacks when playing alone.
Yeah, Wii sports is meant to be a multiplayer game. When Nintendo launches their Wi-Fi (oh, pardon me Wii-Fi), it will be great.
My ranking for the games based off what I have heard
1. Baseball
2. Boxing
3. Tennis
4. Bowling
5. Golfing (With Super Swing Golf coming out for the Wii, why need Golf on Wii Sports)

I got a Wii..........I can't touch it till christmas tho..........>_> I also have to purge this from my memories! Games I'm getting: Call of Duty 3, TC: SO, LoZ: TP, and Red Steel! w00t!!! I still have to purge this from my memories tho.......................
red steel is supposed to be baaaad
1. Bowling
2. Tennis
3. Baseball
4. Golf
5. Boxing
boxing was supposed to stink :) I guess its how you look at it....

All I can say is......................Success! YOU GOT PUNKED!:D

I don't really know if i'm getting the Wii or not, there is just...oh say around a 65% chance in my beliefs, knowing the person taht is my mom;) So........I have no actual idea if i'm getting it yet:(

Back