• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Jokes

Yo mama so fat that when she put on a red shirt everyone started yelling
GO KOLAID GO KOLAID GO!!!!!!!!!

During Vietnom the japanese and koreans just came and killed us and then we fought back. They now know that the physical attack is not working for them. Now they use mental warfare. For example they built the PS3 and are just watching us kill each other over it. That seems to be working a lot better if you ask me. They also have hidden nuclear bombs which they might not need now. Mainly because all of the PS3 might kill us all someday, or we might kill each other over it.

Yo mama so fat when she steps on the scale it says her phone number.

Yo mama so fat when she walks outside all the kids go "An eclipse, an eclipse!"

Yo mama so fat she went to the beach and was the only one who got a tan.

Yo mama so fat when she puts on a yellow dress and goes for a walk in the city people raise their thumbs and go "Cab!"

Yo mama so fat when she goes for a swim in the ocean all the whales start singing "We are family!"

Yo mama so fat when she steps on the scale it says "One at a time please"

Yo mama so stupid she tried to alphabetize M&Ms.

Yo mama so poor when someone rings the doorbell she sticks her head out the window and goes "DING DONG"

Yo mama so tall when she does a backflip she hits god in the face.

Yo mama so fat when she sat on the rainbow all the skittles popped out.

Yo mama so fat when she sits down she's three feet taller.

Yo mama so fat when she steps on the scale it says "To be continued"

Yo mama so old she sat next to Jesus Christ in the third grade.

*I didn't look these up on the internet, I know all of them off the top of my head*

another random person: Why did the chicken cross the road?

George W. Bush: I don't care which side of the road it is on, is it FOR US?!? OR AGAINST US?!? If it is a terrorist chicken, we must invade where it lives to protect the citizens of america...if it's with us, I'll send it to Iraq to fight the REAL terrorists...

How many emos does it take to change a light bulb?
Two - one to change it and one to cry about it.

How many 'preppy students' does it take to scrwe in a lightbulb?

Infinite/none. They are too busy arguing about how they can't do it themselves for whatever reason. Once they figure it out, they PAY someone else to do it for them.

Q: How many politicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Two. One to assure the public that everything that can be done is being done, and the other to screw it into the water faucet.

Why did the student throw the clock out the window?

To see the time fly!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why did the man post pointless stuff in the morning?
To get some Spam with his Eggs! HAHAHA (I'm so bad at jokes)

In the words of Peter Griffin To the People of the Planet of the Apes:
Ok, Ok, How many dirty, stinking apes does it take too screw in a lightbulb.
Three - one to crew in the lightbulb and two to throw fisces at each other. EHEHEHEHEH

O_O Oooooooooookkkkkkk.................

Random Person: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Dr. Phil: The chicken is crossing the road to escape it's life and the current problems by running away to the other side of the road, but it has serious problems that he and I need to work out before he can cross the road. Tell him that I'm open, and that before he can go, we need to work out his problems, so that he can live a happy and healthy life...on the other side of the road...

This one's not that good.......I'm sorry...

Why did the man post pointless stuff in the morning?
To get some Spam with his Eggs! HAHAHA (I'm so bad at jokes)

In the words of Peter Griffin To the People of the Planet of the Apes:
Ok, Ok, How many dirty, stinking apes does it take too screw in a lightbulb.
Three - one to crew in the lightbulb and two to throw fisces at each other. EHEHEHEHEH

Was that first part directed towards me (don't say anything you might regret*)?

*that was not a threat in any way;)

Okay, relax guys... before this turns into a _Oriot, please PM if you have anything to say to eachother :)

To stay on topic...
What has four legs, is green and fuzzy, and if it drops out of a tree, it'll kill you? A pool table.

I got that from comedy central dot com _D

What's red, green, and goes 70 miles per hour?

A frog in a blender!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What has two back brown legs and two gray front legs?

An elephant with diarrhea!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back