• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Just a Question...

How much would I be missed if I left?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know... Move on and become a better web-site that I could ever see... I don't know... That's what I believe will happen.

Zeldasages without ZeldaGuardian is like Kingdom Hearts without Sora. Without it, their would BE no ZS. STAY!

P.S. Ultima, since when are you The Deckmaster?

Well I haven't known you for that long and I knew Zeldasages before I knew you and I knew Zeldasages without you. I believe you would have fun and we would recover from our losses.

Well... I'm not sure who would be able to the walkthroughs and whatnot... But, the Co-Webmaster would be either Windmage or Guardian of Ice... Or, I might still stay...

You and Bob are what keep this website up-and-running, if you go, who will help Bob as Co-Webmaster? WHO WILL WRITE THE ZELDA WALKTHROUGHS?!?!?!?! WHO WILL BE THE NEW CO-WEBMASTER?!?!?!?!? My personal opinion is that, well...you're the only one on ZS right now that's cut out for this job... Slyguy can get irritating, nobody really knows me, animal might be good, but nowhere near as good as you..., and the mods are, well....mods. I also think Versac would like to keep his title as "Dark Webmaster"

Please stay!

- UltimaLink007 ~ The Deckmaster
lol... i would be good if i knew more about zelda >_<

Don't leave! Then I would actually have resposibility! I'm fine with my position, and I have no desire to see any of the staff leave.

ok, i just joined, but i think you should stay, it seems that lots of people here like you and you wouldn't want to upset so many people by leaving would you?

Uhh... This is a forgotten thread. Don't worry about it. The Great Sage of ZeldaSages isn't leaving.

Back