• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Kingdom Hearts

Do we have any other KH fans up in here? :p

Anyone else looking forward to KH2? It looks great...it'll be out before TP, hopefully.

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! It's one of the only PS RPG games I've almost finished. I'm a Nintendo person, myself. But I play my sister PS2. Kingdom Hearts look amazing! I can't wait! Tho, I should probably finish the first one first :-D. When does KH2 come out?

I think in either Jan. or Feb. of 2006.

I've got KH, KH: CoM, and I'll be buying KH2 and beating it before TP comes out (so I can devote all of my time to TP, of course)...apparently you'll be able to visit pride rock in KH2 which is cool. How would you talk to the lions though?

Ahaha maybe the ghost of Mufasa...fighting Scar would be awesome though.

Ooh, perhaps when you get to that world you, goofy, and donald become animals?

That would own. Sora'd be a lion, goofy a warthog, and donald a meerkat. haha.

that would definatly be sweet. man, now i really need to finish the first one! too bad i have lots of homework. I love playing videogames when it snows.

Kingdom hearts is awesome! Gotta love it. I sadly never played the original but I beat CoM. I hope with all my humanly being that they make KH2 for gba also lol.

CoM is very good, I just think that the full potential of the series is brought to light on consoles.

KH2 on GBA!? Get outta here!

I envy you, you who so freely talk about whatever meanders into your mind, you who makes peoples' troubles lift off their shoulders, you who is freed from the tormentings of high school and middle school, you, who are diezoberflote...

Well, let an Administrator tell this story... Kingdom Hearts has came a long way to impress viewers/players like us. Myself is a Kingdom Hearts fan. However, I have and beaten 100% Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories. I have the information about the Kingdom Hearts 2. Thanks to my friend, in Japan, the American Release is March 28, 2006. I have already played it and I can tell you off-hand... It will blow any competition (expect my game, the Twilight Princess.... which I will own all of you at...) away with its graphic feature, new role-play, and new characters.

And, since that I have beaten in, 4 days prior it came out... There is a world that allows you to transform into animals... Pride Rock... Lion King?? There ya go... I give it a 9.5 for everything about the game... It allows you to open chests during battle mode, you can transform into different Valors... I mean the possiblity was endless... However, the game doesn't stop there...

At the end of the game, (this is a spoiler, if you don't want to read this, stop reading here.) Riku, Sora, and Kairi are back on the island... Kairi spots a bottle in the ocean and runs off to go get it... While Riku and Sora talk about being inside the Door to Kingdom Hearts... After Kairi returns, Sora gets the bottle and there's a note inside of it... They open it and the camera shifts gear... And that's the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

I know this because, I beat the game, and it's not as easy as my friend said it would be. A lot of battling in the game, much more secrets...

Kingdom Hearts is pure genius. I loved all three games, cant wait for KH3 (saw a triler for it on G4) and I hope the series will never end.

Kingdom Hearts gets a 10 out of 10

Chain of Memories gets a 9.5 out of 10

Kingdom Hearts 2 gets a 10 out of 10

(This is my personal opinion, sorry if this makes people think this is a professional oppion.)

Oh and I also beat all three of the games (both modes in Chain of Memories). The end of Kingdom Hearts is pure awesomeness, but it is too easy to get too (It only took me 40 hours, as opposed to the 90 I spent on the first Kingdom Hearts(thats because I tried to level my characters up first)).

Yes, Kingdom Hearts 3 should be interesting... I haven't heard anything about it (besides the trailer...), soo I will help oiut any way I can... And, even you have to admit; the KH series was a little more complicated as the story unfolded. It wasn't too hard, but, medium-hard for me... I never died throughout the series, but, I have had MANY MANY Close Calls... Haven't you??

Sure dig up another thread from 9 montsh ago... Thi is just great... and no one cares about myyy infractions... W/e.. I need a PS2! I want KH sooooo bad...

Back