• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Led Zeppelin Vs. the Beatles

Which band is better?

• The Beatles

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
oh my goodness. How many times have we been over this? I'm a moron! (and it's your fault, too)
and you know what? People who party stink. "banging" is ridiculous, plus it is completely irrelevant to the music they produced. Well, i guess i shouldn't say that, but whatever.

Beatles man, beatles!!!
NO

BANGING IS NOT IRRELEVANT TO THE MUSIC THEY MAKE BECAUSE THEY MAKE MUSIC TO BANG BY AND THEY MAKE IT WHILE BANGING

moron

NO

BANGING IS NOT IRRELEVANT TO THE MUSIC THEY MAKE BECAUSE THEY MAKE MUSIC TO BANG BY AND THEY MAKE IT WHILE BANGING

moron
:confused:

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic here. The sentiment would not be out of character, but you yourself have railed against capital letter abuse. Oh Yoyolll, your dry wit eludes me.

Well I was quite serious, that deserved CAPITAL LETTERING.

Notice the lack of exclamation points though.

*sigh*
*rolls eyes*
I bet more people have heard of the Beatles than of Zeppelin.
On another note... (HAHA, GHEDDIT?? NOTE? HAHAHA I'M SO FUNNY! No, seriously, that was such a terrible pun that it actually was kind of funny)
*checks email* no news from Switzerland. nothing. grrrr.

Now THAT is a quality answer! I must say. You can't beat that with a stick (but maybe a potato, I don't know, we'll have to see about that...)!

Led Zepellin is just plai annoying. Beatles are okay, they have few good songs.
Please elaborate. How is Led Zepplin's music annoying? What makes it bad to you? Both are excellent bands with amazing music, but what makes me like Zepplin so much more overall, is the instrument work. Most notable to me are the guitar solo in Achilles' Last Stand, and the entire song of Kashmir. That music far surpasses the Beatles by a great amount.

Please elaborate. How is Led Zepplin's music annoying? What makes it bad to you? Both are excellent bands with amazing music, but what makes me like Zepplin so much more overall, is the instrument work. Most notable to me are the guitar solo in Achilles' Last Stand, and the entire song of Kashmir. That music far surpasses the Beatles by a great amount.

I just find the guy's voice annoying. and all the guitar playing is annoying. I mean, the guitar is pretty cool and it can be pretty amazing. but the problem I have with it is that it is to common and not that special. the music I listen to has plenty of guitars, but it also has many other not so common instruments not used much in bands such as stringed instruments like violin, the organ, even a harpsichord, flutes, recorders. and a bunch of other small things to add to the music, such as in Finntroll (I dont know what they are). I like it when orchestral sounds are added in.

my point is I like a variety of instruments and not focusing on drums and guitars. LZ might have other instruments im not sre cause I havent listened to them enough. also, they simply never caught my attention.

as for the vocals, I mainly like growling and roaring like trolls better. or if its about fantasies, epic battles, and elves.

I'm sorry, have you ever heard a clarinet used in a rock song? Because Trampled Underfoot has a clarinet. All Of My Love has a trumpet. The Battle Of Evermore and Going To California are both written for mandolin. Ramble On has some weird *** percussion instrument that I've never been able to pick out. Stairway To Heaven has a flute in the intro. Not to mention Jimmy Page plays his guitar with a violin bow for certain solos, I'd say that's not very common.

Personally I prefer the Beatles, but that's because I grew up on them. My parents have a record player and they have a lot of Beatles albums, so I used to listen to them a lot when I was growing up. I like Zeppelin, but I prefer the Beatles

Back