1. Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now!

Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Pre-Order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeldaGuardian, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ZeldaGuardian

ZeldaGuardian The Great Sage of The Seven Sages

Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage, Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages. Last night at around 7pm (my time), I was at a Gamestop to purchase Diablo III for my PS3. I had it on reserve for pick up via Gamestop Mobile App. While I was waiting to get my game, I noticed something about the Breath of the Wild game on display. Apparently, it's now available to Pre-Order from Gamestop. And yes, naturally, I reserved my copy that night. Cost me $65.15 to reserve the game (I got Diablo III for free as I had a $10 certificate)... However, as every Zelda gamer knows, the price is truly well worth the wait. As far as I know, the game is still on for being released sometime in 2017. I keep my eyes and ears open for any new possibilities of an earlier date for the Wii U version release date. Until then, I am The Great Sage saying: "Good Night and Game On."

2. Link and Navi

Link and Navi Loftwing

Sweet! I'm crazy excited to see what BOTW brings to the table. The E3 conference that they showed was truly amazing. A kind of skyrim/zelda game? SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably will need to seriously save up for the NX tho, because with the latest news, it seems the NX is going to be awesome: Cartridge based, at home and mobile, and customizable. Have you seen the E3 conference? What are your thoughts on BOTW?

3. ZeldaGuardian

Yeah, that's what I've been reading. A true mix of old school with the new technology. But if you already have the Wii U, then you can get the game for the Wii U for the time being. But if you're thinking about doing what I'm going to be doing, then I definitely suggest you save up as much as you can. I plan on getting the game for the Nintendo Wii U and the Nintendo NX, along with buying the Nintendo NX system when it's released.

4. ZeldaGuardian

Alright everyone!! We are merely 4 days away from the grand release of Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild. Me personally, I am overly excited to see what this game has in store for us. I'm still working on setting up a livestream of the game, but due to personal complications, it may or may not happen. As always, I will continue to keep everyone dated on it. Has everyone gotten their Nintendo Switch already reserved and ready to pick up?? Has everyone reserved their copy of Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild for either the Nintendo Wii U, the Nintendo Switch, or both?? I have both my copies reserved. They both costed me about $260, but that's because I got the Deluxe Editions. Then the Nintendo Switch costed me about $330 (after tax). Soo, in all, Nintendo took almost $600 from me. XD is it worth it?? You bet your Kakariko Town butt it is!!