• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Pre-Order

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage, Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages. Last night at around 7pm (my time), I was at a Gamestop to purchase Diablo III for my PS3. I had it on reserve for pick up via Gamestop Mobile App. While I was waiting to get my game, I noticed something about the Breath of the Wild game on display. Apparently, it's now available to Pre-Order from Gamestop. And yes, naturally, I reserved my copy that night. Cost me $65.15 to reserve the game (I got Diablo III for free as I had a $10 certificate)... However, as every Zelda gamer knows, the price is truly well worth the wait. As far as I know, the game is still on for being released sometime in 2017. I keep my eyes and ears open for any new possibilities of an earlier date for the Wii U version release date. Until then, I am The Great Sage saying: "Good Night and Game On."

Sweet! I'm crazy excited to see what BOTW brings to the table. The E3 conference that they showed was truly amazing. A kind of skyrim/zelda game? SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably will need to seriously save up for the NX tho, because with the latest news, it seems the NX is going to be awesome: Cartridge based, at home and mobile, and customizable. Have you seen the E3 conference? What are your thoughts on BOTW?

Yeah, that's what I've been reading. A true mix of old school with the new technology. But if you already have the Wii U, then you can get the game for the Wii U for the time being. But if you're thinking about doing what I'm going to be doing, then I definitely suggest you save up as much as you can. I plan on getting the game for the Nintendo Wii U and the Nintendo NX, along with buying the Nintendo NX system when it's released.

Alright everyone!! We are merely 4 days away from the grand release of Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild. Me personally, I am overly excited to see what this game has in store for us. I'm still working on setting up a livestream of the game, but due to personal complications, it may or may not happen. As always, I will continue to keep everyone dated on it. Has everyone gotten their Nintendo Switch already reserved and ready to pick up?? Has everyone reserved their copy of Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild for either the Nintendo Wii U, the Nintendo Switch, or both?? I have both my copies reserved. They both costed me about $260, but that's because I got the Deluxe Editions. Then the Nintendo Switch costed me about $330 (after tax). Soo, in all, Nintendo took almost $600 from me. XD is it worth it?? You bet your Kakariko Town butt it is!!

Back