• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princes

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
So, what do you all think. I'm pretty sure you have all seen the new trailer in one form or another and possibly voiced your opinion in the stuck thread. Now however, what do you all think about the game itself after the trailer? Do you expect highly of the game? If you for some reason don't own a GC yet would this have you make the investment? Voice your opinion here.

My own opinion is the game itself as of right now looks to surpass Ocarina of Time. We already now how much Nintendo has been going crazy about this and the fact it is basically the biggest game at E3. So now, what do you all think?

FYI: Twilight Princess won't be the first game in which Link turns into an animal. Let us not forget the bunny in Link to the Past. I'm not sure whether to count Deku Scrubs, Zoras, and Gorons as animals (Majora's Mask).

P.S. I am a boy.

yes, i shall brush the cobwebs off of my GC to play this game

JK

i am a boy see partyhat: :heart: jk jk :cool:

ps i like halo

Nice spelling of "Twilight" though. :p

Yeah, I've played the demo and it's amazing. Some jaggies but that's apparently been fixed according to Nintendo Power.

As it's a Zelda game, of course I can't wait to play it!:p But I must say I was more excited about TWW before it was revealed that it would be a sea-based game, and I was a bit disappointed when it was revealed that it's going to take place not too long after OoT. I had hoped for a game that was closer to the NES-games, and the original trailer actually reminded me (and still reminds me) more of AoL. Or at least the feeling it gave me!:heart:

To me, it's already surpassed OoT. Now is the question of whether or not it'll surpass ALttP. That, I won't know before I've played the game because of the powerful nostalgic feel ALttP has.

goboman11 said:
Unfortunately this game won't come out till 2006

well some ppl are saying its coming out in 2006 but others like me have heard its coming out in 2007 but they are all rumers we dont know if they will delay it again or not

I would think as of now Nintendo is keeping to the origional luanch window. When E3 comes around in May we will probably hear a great bit more on the Twilight Princes as well as the Revolution and their luanch times.

Listen to the Guardian... thanks to Nintendo's recent email to me, the US date for the Twilight Princess is sometime this year (2006) for the GameCube and 2007 for the Revolution. I have to thank Nintendo for the email that was sent to me. Yes, I'm wired into Nintendo so, I can find out any date or new game coming out...

third quarter of 2006 is the date
not 100% sure on the exact date. for more information read tips n' tricks magazine. they have the release dates of ALL games. i subscribed to all the game mags

krimson05 said:
third quarter of 2006 is the date

4th quarter :).

So, we will probably be seeing TP anywhere from October to December. It is my personal suspicion that Nintendo will release the Wii *and TP* prior to November 16 as per their 'let's not screw up, we're releasing everything before Sony' plan they've seemed to begin following.:cool:

TP should be coming out for the GCN this year, per se. And the Wii TP is about the time that the Wii comes out... Not sure, will keep you posted.

Ah..so its definitly coming up on both platforms? Ahh. Thats good. I'll buy it for the gamecube and if i get the Wii i'll get it for that too. I want to try out the claims of a motion sensitive Wii-mote as i've heard it called......was it bob? i cant remember lol:D

Back