• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Lets Debunk Myths!

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
We all know of these urban legends and mysterious photos, lets see if we can debunk some mysteries! Post mysterious photos, videos, stories, or anything!

I'll start off:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mind
I just had a discussion with animaldude in the chat room. I explained to him how it worked, its nothing psychic. Can you figure it out? If no one can get it, I'll post the solution. Its not too hard. ;)

It's a simple number trap. If you pick 10-19, your answer will be 9. The numbers 20-29 yield 18, 30-39 give 27, and so on. As all of the multiples of 9 have the same symbol, correct math will always result in the same answer.

NEXT!

I beat it once but lost 3 more times....

... You cant' "beat" it. If you "beat" it, you just did the simple math wrong...

Anyway:

This is supposedly the dead body of that man's girlfriend. Real or Fake?

1156598499543pk4.jpg

That's really creepy.

Since he's asian I'm gonna have to say it's fake, but people can look like that sometimes.

Yes, i think it is fake.

(click for full size)

You can see by simply increasing the saturation on the face, it restores full skin color. Using Photoshop's liquefy tool, you can restore the shape of the face and make it less sharp. If you draw in eyes, it just looks like she is tired.

[edit] Plus, WTF is up with her nose?

Anyone else have any myths?

Commies don't mind free love at all man, it's the capitalists. It's the religion folk. And we gotta prove them wrong. (This actually works in this thread)

Here's why lust is a "sin":

(Warning: is explicit and also will probably be offensive to some religious people, DO NOT READ)

Religion was created as a way to unite and control people. It brought them together and they had to obey the man at the front so they could reach heaven, eternal bliss. This was made into an establishment, A.K.A. the church.

The establishment portrayed itself as a way to become happy. A religion.

Back then they didn't know too much about STDs, and having children wasn't nearly as bad. When people realized they could be happy together, with free love, the establishment knew they would soon decide they wouldn't need them anymore. So they took action.

They set lust as a sin. They made up crazy consequences (going to hell), and said they wouldn't reach eternal happiness with free love, and the establishment was back on top.

This is just a theory. I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying I beleive it's true.

Back