• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Link's Suggestions

Link

Epona
Clans=Total PWNAGE, lol. We should use em.
Shoutbox=MORE TOTAL PWNAGE! lol, What? Shotboxes would be awesome!

I agree with yoyolll... This isn't a video game that requires clans and teams... This is a Zelda Fan-made site that's here to help, not to start a war.

The shout box sounds loike a good idea. I've seen them on other sites, and it would (hopefully) put an end to the "hello" threads.

There hasn't been a hello thread in some time actually :).

I once had a plan to instate clans, however, that really ran out via the results of a poll I conducted several months ago. As for the shoutbox great idea, however, it hogs resources. If we were a larger community I would consider it mainly to keep an attraction point, although we are not quiet there yet.

Aw, thats why the groups were nixed? I thought it was because of something new you were gonna put in that had its own group thinger.... I'm sad now...

Back