• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Make Your Own Power

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Hello! In the latest thread by me, we will be discussing crappy super powers! Hmmm... my crappy super power would be the ability to play music any time I walked into a room.

*Opens door*
DoDo-Do-ToDooooo!!!!
*Shuts door*
*Opens door*
DoDo-Do-ToDo--
*Shuts door*
*Opens door*
DoDo-Do--
*Shuts door*
*Opens door*
Dooooooooooooo!
*Shuts door*

:p

Ooh! Heres a good one! (I wouln't use it, though)
The power to melt! ... or the power to catch on fire!

So what about you?

Hmmm... lets think of a superhero with no apparent super powers. Yeah, make him a merman, and have control over a trickle of water ... and call him Aquaman!

But anyway, a useless power ... the ability for polar bears to have Coke!

Edit: Zeroth, I don't care about it, but pleaz, no cussin.

I don't quite understand your last edit, but...

How about to power to grant people massive amounts of self esteeme (see my sig)

Hmmm... lets think of a superhero with no apparent super powers. Yeah, make him a merman, and have control over a trickle of water ... and call him Aquaman!

But anyway, a useless power ... the ability for polar bears to have Coke!

Edit: Zeroth, I don't care about it, but pleaz, no cussin.
Aquaman's ability to control marine animals becomes very useful when you find yourself in shark-infested waters. Sure, it's not flashy, but it works.

As for powers, the ability to create small flames at a distance, like candles or ignighting somebody's hair, would be fiendishly amusing.

My uber-wierd power would be one of 3 things

1) The ability to cause a giant pie with a 500 mile diameter to fall from the sky. If I am pleased, it will be your favorite flavor, and it will land next to you, if I am angry, it will fall on you, and be flavored by your least favorite food...

2) To summon giant fish at will, which explode, and destroy anything of my choosing, while leaving everything else perfectly intact.

3) To generate wormholes at will, while teleporting people I don't like to random places in the universe. Also acts as an invincible shield.

My weakness would always be......uhhhhhh.......the admins and mods of ZS:D

The ability to switch minds/bodies with other people at will would be both entertaining (switch two other people with only three jumps) and useful (inhale some chloroform, switch, impersonate the other person: the ultimate form of identity theft). It's kinda overpowered for this discussion of rather weak powers, though.

The powers to Teleport (Like Nightcrawler) or Superspeed (Like the Flash) would be sweet, but the power to Transform definatly takes the cake (Like Mystique, but without being Blue)

The ability to break any peice of technology you come across at a touch would be rather odd... I think I already have it...

The ability to send poison coursing through your veins at random times, each time it's different, so you don't become immune.....Then, on the fifth time, that the poison appears, it spontaneously combusts and your skeleton and skin burn to ash.

Lol, if those are crappy powers, Justin, I dont know what isn't.

This is the crappy power thread. How about instead of those superman-ish powers, you go with the power to see food through walls?

Back