• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Make Your Own Power

Okay, so enough with the quoting of the posts... my own really crappy power would be being able to fart for as long as you want whenever you want.

Biggest Threat to this power... "DOORKNOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" if someone calls this and there's no doorknob around... you will be in a lot of pain.

Well if someone is being annoying that would certinaly make them leave and tremble in fear of another attack however the UN (no good poiltictions) have out lawed chemical warfare ( gas attacks)

The power to make all of your nightmares come to life, only seen by you, and to harass you constantly, until you yell at them. But by then, everyone will think you're crazy:p

My power is something that NO ONE cannot match. I actually have the powers that I have now... I have the power to forsee the future, hover in the air, make myself disappear, I can actually control Lightning, Fire, Water, Wind, and partly Ice.

What's funny about this is because I made these powers possible. Now, I'm pretty sure that no one can't really top this... But, I'm not the one to brag. I'm not the bragging type, I just like to speak of the truth. Does anyone else want to share their power??

P.S.: why was zeroth banned?

Bans are between the staff and the banned member. We can't disclose the exact violations, however he reached more than twelve points on his infraction record. His ban will be lifted very shortly as he was only banned for one month. Information on infractions can be found here.

*end off topic :)*

I would grant you that power, but, I'm pretty sure that WebmasterBob wouldn't let me hand-out that kind of power to you. If you ask him, maybe he will let you...

I wouldn't know.....I don't know Bob well enough to know whether he would or not..... Ah well........only 2 more weeks of that class and I'm DONE!!! As long as I don't fail...I don't think I am failing...

The power to force everyone to read my awesome review of Trauma Center: Second Opinion...

ZeldaGuardian, You are the Co-Webmaster, and yet YOU are getting off topic. Pleaz! BACK! ON! TOPIC!

Slyguy's Off Topic Moment for the Reminder "W00t 900 Post!"

dont you think you telling him to get back on topic when you are a member is a bit off topic? thats the job of an admin or mod.....

Thats why I am putting it in something on topic just to add.

Anyway: The power to not get infractions for trying to help the site.

The power to create delicious Oscar Meiyer Bologna.

ect.

The power to make anyone or anything burst into flames by farting in their general direction.

So it's like having the power to fart fire.

Back