• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Mario Kart: Double Dash

My math may stink, but as every character in DS gets to use every other character's cart, that gives us... 432 different combinations of characters and karts. Wow.

Wow.........................a lot of combos..........I don't have time to try them all! I am waaaaaaaaaaay too busy complaining about the fact that I don't have a Wii:p

Well, all but the basic 36 are repeats of others because racing stats are based entirely upon the kart being used, and not on the character driving it.

That's cool... you can play you're favorite character with your favorite cart. I thought it was dependent on the character as well.

I like Yoshi on DS, but back on topic with DD, there is another review of DS, if anyone wants to make conversation there

Back