• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Mario Kart: Double Dash

My favorite team is that of ... Baby Wuigi (as Baby Luigi would say) and Toadette!

Also, the roster is Mario and Luigi, Peach and Daisy, Yoshi and Birdo, DK and Diddy Kong, Bowser and Bowser Jr., Waluigi and Wario, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, Koopa and Red Koopa, Toad and Toadette and King Boo and Pihrana Plant. (These are listed by special weapon, in order: Fireball, Love Shield (Don't Ask), Shell, Giant Banana, Giant Spike Shell, Bomb, Chain Chomp, Tripple Shells, Golden Mushroom and Everything)

My favorite team is that of ... Baby Wuigi (as Baby Luigi would say) and Toadette!

Also, the roster is Mario and Luigi, Peach and Daisy, Yoshi and Birdo, DK and Diddy Kong, Bowser and Bowser Jr., Waluigi and Wario, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, Koopa and Red Koopa, Toad and Toadette and King Boo and Pihrana Plant. (These are listed by special weapon, in order: Fireball, Love Shield (Don't Ask), Shell, Giant Banana, Giant Spike Shell, Bomb, Chain Chomp, Tripple Shells, Golden Mushroom and Everything)
do they come in pairs like that or can u do dk and mario?

Well ... Gunning is fun but you have little control and driving is fun but you can't switch unless you both agree to, so I Gunning, as Drivin can be messed up by the gunners trying to punch another cart.

Lol.... The only time I've played this game was like 6 years ago at a friends house or maybe it was my brother's friend.... hmmm

I thought that the GCN came out in 2000........I know that MK: DD came out in 2003 though, that I'm certain of......I start a blitzkrieg of posts tonight when I get to my dad's house, to start getting my rank up, I want to see whether I can make Hero of Winds before Slyguy or animal make Knight of Hyrule. Though I know that I'll make Hero of Time before they make KoH....

Back on topic: Animal get this game! Mario Kart is like a tradition, you must have every one!!!! except for the GBA one....

Lol... they have a GBA one? That must be terrible... Mario Cart games look really good in 3-D... can u drift in DD... I'm the master at drifithng :D

see... I knew GCN came out in 2000!

Lol... they have a GBA one? That must be terrible... Mario Cart games look really good in 3-D... can u drift in DD... I'm the master at drifithng :D

see... I knew GCN came out in 2000!
Whatever. Anyway, the GBA one was really toned down in my opinion. And yes, you can drift.

Back